for The Death of the Scarlet Pimpernel

5/1/2016 c7 Guest
Haha! That last line!
5/10/2014 c7 GirlofScotland
YAYAYAYAY! I'm SO glad you didn't really kill him off...you freaked me out!
1/5/2013 c1 3EclecticElegance
I really, really like this line out of the first chapter: "Marguerite had been so brave that night, Blakeney recalled, he must try to live now, for her sake. It would be infinitely wrong to take the cruel absences he made so often from her presence and turn them into such a permanent thing as death."
10/5/2012 c7 Marguerite
Long live the Scarlet Pimpernel!
10/5/2012 c7 8edleweiss
Poor Chauvelin! Well done! An excellent story!
9/22/2012 c5 edleweiss
Poor League members...I can't wait for the next installment to find out where Andrew went and what happens to Marguerite!
9/8/2012 c4 edleweiss
I feel as if the story, as it stands now, begs you to continue, giving Sir Percy almost super human lung capacity which had allowed him to fake his own death and foil Chauvelin once again. :)

Regardless, very well written and I enjoyed the incite into Chauvelin's work relationship with the Scarlet Pimpernel.
9/8/2012 c4 Guest
DUN DUN DUN DUUUNN! Update Please!
9/5/2012 c4 47Baroness Emma
Excellent! Very Chauvelin, and highly entertaining too!
9/3/2012 c4 Guest
Brilliant story so far! You've captured the voice of the Baroness and tell a riveting tale. The chase left me on the edge of my seat and the characters' thoughts were very in-character. Sir Percy Hits Back is my favorite in the series because of the glimpse it provided into Chauvelin's mind. I'm very excited to see what everyone's fate is and am eagerly awaiting your next update!
9/3/2012 c4 Marguerite
So my beloved husband is dead?! What can you possibly be thinking? Please tell me that Chauvelin will wake at the end and it will all have been a dream!
9/3/2012 c3 Baroness Emma
Wonderful! I'm not going to quote my favorite line since that would give the game away to anyone reading reviews before reading the story. . . but wowww. . . you have some delicious lines in this chappie. (_)
9/3/2012 c2 Baroness Emma
Excellent! I love the changes you made! It's very smooth and i can;t wait to the next chapter! *Huzzah*
9/3/2012 c2 Marguerite
Well? What happens to me and my beloved husband? I am hanging on your every word!
9/2/2012 c1 Baroness Orc
WooHoo! You posted it! I still think this is one of the best action scenes I've ever seen in fanfiction. *Squee* Update soon!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service