for Holiday Weekend

3/28/2020 c10 Vicki Snyder1
Damn! That was one good story but right when it was getting good you shut us down! I could see some really good smut coming ahead. Please write more you do a great great job!
10/20/2016 c10 Jennie
Hello lovely writer! Love this story! Can't wait to read more!
9/25/2016 c10 11Sliver of Melody
So awesome
7/4/2016 c10 Darcy
I Just love this story, re-read from the beginning again, it is wonderful, hopefully you get a chance to write some more i want to know how they survive the kids day and what happens after, love Fern and his ultimatums, perfect
4/16/2016 c10 deviates322
Glad you're back. Reread from the beginning and enjoyed this just as much as the first time. Hope you continue to update
4/15/2016 c10 shellbell78
Love the update! Excited for more!
4/14/2016 c10 Guest
Nice story. Hope you manage to finish it soon.
4/14/2016 c10 57got2BaBabeFan
So happy to have an update on this wonderful story. Just re-read it & just as good as I remembered. Hoping for more soon. I love Lexi.
4/14/2016 c10 JB
So happy to see you return to this wonderful story. It really is an enjoyable read. Love how you got Steph and Carlos to this point to be together, finally. Thanks for sharing, look forward to more of this fun story. JB.
4/14/2016 c10 carrotmusic
It's fun to watch things work out for Ranger and Steph, and his family is a riot. I'm glad you came back to write some more. Thanks for sharing.
4/13/2016 c10 mandababe15
awesome! really enjoy this story!
4/13/2016 c10 GarbanzoBeans
Glad you added to this story. I hope you will honor us with finishing it. This is a great story so far and I can't wait to hear about the day of babysitting and the fun that will ensue.
4/12/2016 c10 Tiggy318
Yay! So glad to see you are updating this again!
4/12/2016 c10 RhoJ
Thanks for updating this wonderful story.
4/12/2016 c10 Guest
I just read this whole story. Please keep going, I really like this take on their relationship and how they are opening up to each other. Looking forward to their HEA.
168 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »