FanFiction.Net
for NCIS Case File: Avengers Assemble

2/21/2018 c2 Guest
Please update!
1/1/2018 c2 Guest
I can’t wait for the next chapter!
12/27/2017 c2 Guest
Plz update!
9/15/2014 c2 Guest
I'm so pissed off this story is great and I want to read more but I didn't realize how long ago it was updated until after I finished the second chapter.
3/4/2014 c2 5SerenityKieraSilverwind
I wished I had found this sooner, but I was liking it so far.

Serenity
6/15/2013 c2 Guest
MORE! MORE! MORE!

Please, i'm begging. this was awesome!
6/1/2013 c2 Guest
No! Keep going! I must have more!
4/2/2013 c2 14Alley of the Labyrinth
NEED MORE
1/1/2013 c2 hypersreak
I justcame across this fic by chance but I'm glad I did... I like it! I'm still not exactly sure what all Tonys' abilities are but I can't wait to read more :) Please contine soon.
12/8/2012 c2 anonymous
Really good. I can't wait for the next chapter.
11/11/2012 c2 m0m0
Bonjour. And thank you for the story, I am enjoying it from the beginning. Well, I doubt it is possible for the tesseract to be broken, but this is a fiction, that makes the plot much more interesting. And also I have always wondered how would Tony be with superpowers, it's quite mysterious for the moment, thus I am quite eager to read the next chapters, even more if Gibbs happened to meet Fury... Oh the clash it could be !
I really like your work and I think if you keep going like that, I won't be able to help it but continue reading it.
Good luck
11/4/2012 c2 61Lady FoxFire
More please! I just finished ch 2 and went to read the next chapter but it doesn't exist. Please make it exist. I want to read more of this story
10/26/2012 c2 sable2684
This is a really cool idea, and I can't wait to see more!
10/16/2012 c2 29K8BNimble
This looks interesting. Sort of love AvengerTony already . I vote Gibbs/Tony/Steve but I'm happy with wherever the muse takes you. I certainly loved the action sequence. Looking forward to more.
10/14/2012 c2 Luna Ackles
Hahaha, Tony an Avenger?! Wow, did not see that one coming!
Want to see what happens next! Next chapter! :):)
20 Page 1 2 Next »