FanFiction.Net
for Risen: A Thuke OneShot

2/23/2019 c1 Lucy C
But wouldn't Luke be Twenty three and Thalia would be Fifteen? that's kinda weird.
6/23/2013 c1 PJOluver333
Thuke is beautiful 3
6/6/2013 c1 Guest
you should've added the song starry eyed by Ellie Goulding at the end
4/22/2013 c1 12RadCherishIsEve
THIS SHOULD BE CANNON! LOVE TO DEATH!
4/15/2013 c1 Guest
this was nice! there aren't a lot of good luke fics out there. thanks for this. )
1/22/2013 c1 6Myrle 16
I love it! these two had such a tragic tale, so thankyou for making it not... ;)
1/4/2013 c1 32stubborn-dreamer
aawwnnn *_*
so beautiful!
I really cried :)
12/27/2012 c1 jazmin.dr
cute:)
12/14/2012 c1 Guest
I love this pairing. However, it's soooo tragic...which is why I love these stories! This is such a great one-shot.
I've always thought about this like, "what if Luke wasn't actually dead? What if he came BACK! And THEN he was with THALIA! :O "
11/22/2012 c1 KittyKat348
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWW THIS WAS THE CUTEST THUKE ONESHOT EVER! YOU SO AWESOME! Please write more things like this! :)
11/9/2012 c1 GotSwagJackson0818
Hey :) i know this is a one shot but im one of those who support the "thuke" shipping not the ThaliaxNico..so..can you continue doing these type of stories? please? i know its to much for me to ask..but i really like it..no scratch that- i LOVE IT! please? continue? or do more stories like this :)
9/13/2012 c1 Guest
OMG luv it please right more:)
9/3/2012 c1 kari0104
Keep going I believe in both stories
9/3/2012 c1 NapoConFritas
aaawwww Thuke! I got emotional *so many feels* I so so so so love them together, I don't really know what to say, really, but I loved it, that for sure...
9/3/2012 c1 5JamieHerondaleDaughterofHypnos
I really liked this story. I love Thalia and Luke. I was mad that she wasn't there when Luke died I would have really liked to see that. This story was so cute though. Your preview made me laugh. Can't wait to read it :)
17 Page 1 2 Next »