for Pokemon Rescue Team Gryffindor

2/24/2013 c3 20kage kitsune 14
Update soon.
9/8/2012 c3 10ultima-owner
This might be the break he needs
9/8/2012 c3 3hajeboro
Great story!
9/7/2012 c2 16Flying Dragonite
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE DO NOT ABANDON THIS IT IS SOOOOOOOO AWESOME!
9/7/2012 c3 6Alex T. Wallman
Oh my, it seems that Harry is charging up his angst beam. Or, that's what it seems to be considering the fact that the lad is a mudkip.

Alas, poor Harry, I knew him well.

*Snrk* Not. The boy seems to be adjusting about as well as any one person could to suddenly being a pokemon and he is dealing with a manic charmander for a partner. Although Ann seems to be more agreeable then Ron would with his jealousy and inadequacy issues. Also, I think I understand why you put Feraligator in the notes above the chapter but, I shall not speculate here, nay I shall keep these thoughts to my self.

And really, 'My Little Pony' references?
9/7/2012 c2 Guest
will harry and ann evolve or stay the same
9/7/2012 c3 Anon
Hey, great chapter. However, Mudkip evolves into Marshtomp and then into a Swampert. Totodile evolves into Croconaw and then into Feraligatr. Please update soon.
9/7/2012 c3 Guest
o.o A Mudkip evolves to a Marshtomp to a Swampert. While a Totodile evolves to a Croconaw to a Feraligatr. I'm pretty sure there is no way a Mudkip can evolve to a Feraligatr.
9/6/2012 c2 kingofdarkdragons
Couldn you write another chapter please? also will ann (sorry if wrong name) be romanticly involved with Harry?
9/4/2012 c2 22Kingdark
I've never played pokémon rescue before. So surprise me :p
9/4/2012 c2 13Olaf74
Fantastic!
9/3/2012 c2 ozymandias123
cool story. My only request is that they are able to evolve before the end. keep up the great writing.
9/3/2012 c2 6Alex T. Wallman
I think that I'm definitely going to keep an eye on this, because, although this isn't the first of this sort of crossover with mystery dungeon, it feels… fresh for some reason. I can definitely understand the reason why you had Ann stick around, because it is just ridiculous that someone would just give up their house.

As for Harry being a mudkip, I can see it but I always saw him as something more volatile given his temper.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you continue this and eventually finish.

Good luck and keep it up,

Alex T Wallman.