for The Week Of!

I love it
4/28/2017 c1 Guest
Aww
10/28/2016 c1 8littlemichiru
Ah so cute. And I enjoyed each and every prank "revenge" against Tea. She deserved each one of them. I really like how Atem and Yami and everyone else think of Yugi as the cutie.
8/10/2015 c1 1puppyface1000
awesome story what happen at the talent show i hope tea doesn't ruin anything do more tea bashing it was awesome
7/24/2014 c1 Alyssa flowers
I vote: atem and yami the sound sexy hehe
7/20/2014 c1 15blueeyesdarkmagic
ok creepy creepy creepy. I have an oc named crimson. whats weird though is that I made her before I read this so yea creepy
2/25/2014 c1 7Arivania Moons
Hi! I'm Mary! Sorry for not reviewing before now! I'm still unsure about it... Any way, if you want to use me in one of your tea bashing stories, I'd be honored! I have short brown hair with green tips and amethyst bangs. My eyes are blue with fleck of green and amethyst.
H.I.M.: Don't forget me! I'm Hikari "Innocent" Mary! I'm an innocent version of Mary! While Mary has short hair, I have long hair (down to my shoulder blades), and Mary's eyes are oval-ish, and mine are like Yugi-Kun's!
Y.E.M.: Don't you two dare leave me behind! *sigh* I'm Yami "Evil" Mary. I'm Mary's darker half. My hair is extremely short with a few spikes, and I have narrow eyes. Hope to see my self in a fic of yours!
Yugi: -Face palm- Sorry about my sis and her alter egos... They absolutely hate Tea and would love to help in a fic that bashes her. Hope you do more musical fics!
Yugi, Y.E.M., H.I.M., and me: Bye!
2/1/2014 c1 1ichigo'ssneakyfox
me " Shayda r u ok girl oh crap"
Shayda WHERE IN THE SEVEN UNDERWORLDS IS THAT BITCH SHE'S NO ONE MESS WITH MY YUNGER BROTHER AND LIVES WHERE IS SHE!1
me yeep looks at ichigo " a little help before she'll kill her
1/17/2014 c1 yamikage
I vote for the darks to dress up in cheerleaders costume ad sing 'hey mickey' just because yugi
said so.
this is good keep this up.
6/27/2013 c1 3Kayline626
LOL! I like, I like! ...BURN DA B*TCH! XD
3/22/2013 c1 FanficDorkGurl
TOO GOOD! I'm not a big fan of boy love, and never thought of yu-gi-o fanfic couples like this. But, after reading your this series, I completely changed my interest in this. Please, continue, it's too good not to be!
3/22/2013 c1 11Max Crimson
Hahaha. Were do Vote. Love it.
12/1/2012 c1 Order and Chaos1
Hahaha this story is sooo funny I never laughed so hard before. Please continue with this I wanna know what yami and ateum plan on doing oh and this is my hate dedication: Tea may you forever burn in hell you son of bitch, worthless piece of Merida . I hate you banshee Sincerly Angel

Oh and I think someone should sing girl fight the actually fight her
Again please hurry up with the updates your killing me with suspense :D
11/27/2012 c1 9Dream Bound Nightmare
Awww so cute NOW UPDATE THE F*** UP! This is too good and for gods sake just knock out the slut shave her and have everyone pelt her with rotten eggs and fruit and then pour hot tar or oil or something on her at the end of the show that will wrap IT up nicely love you all *give everyone my little book of delicious torture goodness* enjoy my gift my darlings it you need more torture ideas then all means come and find me oh and Yugi dear, get angry and go into a total bloodlust and Ona lanet dostluk sopa nerede bilmiyorum sıfır orospu için iyi şeyi konuşması okay? Oh if you want to know language that is check my profile hahaha but really YUGI WILL TAKE THAT F***ING DEMON HUMPING DRUG TAKING WHORING SLUT'S LIFE OR ELSE love you all
11/15/2012 c1 4YuugiYY
Are you gonna do the talent show?
24 Page 1 2 Next »