for Hope's Calling

1/8 c79 Guest
This is such a great fic! I wish it didn't end here!
2/11/2017 c79 Anonymous
When's the next chapter coming out?
10/4/2015 c79 12MASHlover23
I AM SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED! I am happy that Tommy found Francis, and it was really touching that Rev. Jones is Tommy's guardian angel. :)

Poor Hope, I feel like she is being pulled in a million different directions, and just can't take it. At least she has Steve with her on base to give her some comfort.

I love the unspoken understanding that Mrs. Jones and Hawkeye have, that they both know that Hawkeye is still in love with Hope. I sense some serious drama in the near future between Francis and Hawkeye. I really don't know who Hope is going to end up with in the end!

It was also really heart warming though, that Hawkeye expressed to Mrs. Jones how much Francis means to him, even though he is engaged to the woman he loves. :)

I just love this story so much! Can't wait for the next update to see where this debacle goes next! :)
10/3/2015 c79 flutterbye52000
Cmee57, thank you very much for the new chapter. If I could, I'd hug you :). Dear sweet Francis, poor man. My heart really goes out to him.
This is such a good story, M, ...will it continue? Just asking. Still praying for you. And, you're welcome for the support.
10/3/2015 c79 170hippiechick2112
I'm glad you updated. That was a great chapter! I hope things are well. Update soon!
9/23/2015 c78 flutterbye52000
Oh, please finish this. Think you'll be able to? This is torture.
9/22/2015 c45 flutterbye52000
I'm thinking if Hawkeye doesn't turn off his jealousy, Hope may just walk in the other direction...toward Francis. That would be nice. I'm pulling for him.
9/22/2015 c40 flutterbye52000
Well, as for me, I'm glad someone believes in prayer.
9/22/2015 c38 flutterbye52000
Oh, hey, cmee, this hasn't even reached the half-way point. Of course we will continue. Can't expect us to stop, really, can you? This is so good, almost can't put it down. Right, fellow readers?
9/22/2015 c29 flutterbye52000
I don't know, at this point, who's going to get an earful, but I'm sure getting a laugh out of it. Has Mulcahy decided to 'do' something about his feelings? Hmmm. This whole thing is so fun, cmm.
9/22/2015 c25 flutterbye52000
I think if this changes how Mulcahy feels about Hope, he never truly loved her in the first place, and we all know he is a far better man than that.
9/22/2015 c22 flutterbye52000
Many of us are multi-faceted, and Hope is becoming fascinating. I love it.
9/22/2015 c6 flutterbye52000
I guess we see Hope as the human being she really is, trying to handle the horror of this hell on earth as best she can. We knew it would happen...life isn't always smiles and happy faces. It's ... well... life. And my heart goes out to Hope and the others who know how she feels, like Hawkeye. Margaret has obviously seen too much and turned her heart off, just to cope. Yes?
Hope will be ok.
9/21/2015 c1 flutterbye52000
Instantly I was right in there with them...very well depicted. You got it right on!
7/21/2015 c78 LilyMoonDove
It took me about 2 weeks to read this. I'm at the edge of my seat. Please post more!
256 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »