for The Rookie 12 Plus 6

11/10/2013 c3 17Lunar Wave
... More competition is generally a bad thing... right?
10/29/2013 c8 8The Keeper of Worlds
Great chapter and I hope u continue this overall soon:). I STILL wanna see them Spirit Evolve themselves!
8/28/2013 c1 111ZabuzasGirl
Update immediately, please!
4/25/2013 c7 rand0m-DEATH
Interesting story and concept... i like. i think the story needs to be more descriptive about who's talking 'cause sometimes i would get lost in the coversations and i would have to re-read the conversation. other than that good story and plz update soon ;)
3/19/2013 c7 3Gir240
This is pretty good
3/10/2013 c7 10ultima-owner
Some things are hard to believe
3/10/2013 c7 8The Keeper of Worlds
Good chapter:). Please update again soon!
1/28/2013 c6 E
Fun but could use a little more focus.
1/28/2013 c6 The Keeper of Worlds
You, you I like:) We buddies, and I can't wait to read the next update, hoping the spirit evolve thing can happen when fighting Gaara, makes things sooooo much more interesting!
1/20/2013 c5 5Apocalypse owner
Hahaha i loved how shika was talking in his sleep XD u should keep going!
12/21/2012 c3 E
Personally, I think this is pretty good however you have too much going on. You need to slow down explain build up the charters and find a flow of motion for you strory. I suggest focusing on one group at a time to keep things form getting confused.
12/21/2012 c2 E
Well it seems like they accepted this too easialy (on both sides) But, I find the hive mind link halarious.
12/3/2012 c5 8The Keeper of Worlds
Wow...that was...odd. Hilarious and a good build, but WAY odd!
11/20/2012 c4 The Keeper of Worlds
Epic!..Sakura can now channel the spirit of the Ice!...Oh, awesome idea if you haven't considered it, if they can channel the base power, why not spirit digivolve too?...It would be cool, especially all of them making Susanomon!
10/20/2012 c4 13yukicrewger2
umm... why can I see Naruto using a fire style summoning to get EmperorGreymon's sword, and using Dragonfire Crossbow on some poor shmuck? (probaby one of the sound four)
16 Page 1 2 Next »