for Let's Make Them Proud

5/25 c1 IvanDPhantom
I liked it I really do and I have a request what if megumi found out wataru was kiva from the very beggining of the show
9/29/2016 c1 Pikatwig hater
Gud1
6/16/2013 c1 185Pikatwig
Aww. This story is really sweet, I really like Kiva too, it's one of my all time favorite Rider seasons. I hope there's more Rider stories to come.
9/25/2012 c1 Night Rider
WOW! This was such a cute story! Wataru and Megumi belong together, and this was such a good way of getting them together!

Awesome work, Miss BlueRedPinkRanger!
9/4/2012 c1 120xXScream4Xx
Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow!

This is really cute. I was happy when I saw this pairing and it did NOT disappoint!

My favorite line in this fic is, "Come on Megumi! You love him, don't you? If you really love him, then help him! She thought to herself, attempting to think of something to say. Then it struck her."

Keep on writing!
9/4/2012 c1 WM
What a neat way to think about it, that the parent's relationship carried down to the kids! Very nice story.
9/4/2012 c1 66TheKeyToDestiny
Sweet fic! I love this couple too! It's like Otoya and Yuri's romance again, but in the future and with their children instead! Great Job! I'll probably write one of my own soon...
9/4/2012 c1 4Takeru-Fangirl
I thought they would make a cute couple! This is a really great story and I can see Wataru being super shy! Thanks for this fic!