for The Fundraiser

8/6 c7 1mayawene
12/17/2015 c1 24681012
Was just re-reading this for probably the twentieth time... I still can't get over how cute it is! I loved seeing the budding stages of Monrosalee and Nick as a baby Grimm again. Those were the days ;)
Hilde is even more wonderful than I remember, a perfectly crafted OC with an interesting and fleshed out backstory that leaves us wanting her to interact more with everyone! And Matty. My all time favorite baby OC! Well... My first favorite. Carianne and Theo hold a very special place in my heart! Reading this made my day!
10/28/2014 c7 43satomika
Awww

Cute!

Nice!

And again, I was smiling from ear to ear while reading this, another fic of yours! :D
2/10/2014 c7 Guest
Excellent story. Hope you write more.
12/11/2013 c7 Guest
This was a good, fun little story to read! THANKYOU for posting!
10/14/2013 c1 89Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet
Fun, entertaining, cute, I wasn't a big fan of the language (felt it was rather excessive to be in character with the show) but otherwise quite enjoyed this. :)
8/6/2013 c7 Guest
Alright, this story was pretty adorable... I love ur stories! Keep writing Grimm fics! Especially with Nick whump
7/27/2013 c7 5klu
Another thoroughly enjoyable read! Funny! Great story arc!
Thanks for writing and sharing!
6/14/2013 c7 26The Phantom Dragon
cute and funny as heck, a nice little cap for a very long week
5/7/2013 c7 1Miles-tails-prowler
That was a good story.
4/10/2013 c7 FreakyLeo88
Oh poor Nick! What did you say at the beginning of the story? Give the Grimm a break. That's a pretty good description of this story. ;) I like Rosie. And Monny. And Matty. And your story. D
3/21/2013 c7 5S.A.N.e-but-inS.A.N.e
Lovely!
3/18/2013 c7 5YoungOne831
Aww, I want to hug a Grimm too, erm actually only Nick if that's fine with you :P Anyway, there's something extremely sexy about a sick Nick...(that rhymes! XD) Though I think that sexiness will quickly fly out of the window once I see some real- life snot... YUK! Okay, so a sick Grimm Nick is cute...in stories and on tele, but in real- life...erm no way I guess.. Unless he is laying shirtless in bed looking very YUMMIE and CUTE! XD :P :D Thank you for making this wonderful story, you have a very creative mind! I really like reading your stories! So... up to the next one I guess :P
2/6/2013 c7 19Morena Evensong
Okay, now I know why I didn't remember Hilde - 'cause really, how could anyone forget Hilde? Apparently I only ever read the first chapter of this story... I seem to vaguely recall there only being one chapter to the story back when I read it, but I have no idea how I missed the rest of it.

I seriously should've done this ages ago...

Anyway, loved this story! Hilde was indeed phenomenal and I can't wait for her to show up in W&S. Hehe, since she's laufer does this mean that it'll be Renard's turn to make friends with her?

Poor Nick though, being so sick and yet his Grimmness is preventing him from feeling it properly so that he can properly recover (an interesting downside to be sure, as pain is the body's way of telling us something's wrong, but I'd never have thought of using it in this sense). Nothing is ever just a perk, eh? Loved the return of Matty and Hilde's subsequent freak-out, which resulted in boding time between her and Nick.

Nick's feelings of inadequacy were an interesting twist into the character. Can't help but wonder if that's why he's always pushing himself so much UFRS an W&S (although in W&S it's not entirely his fault half the time, sort of). There does seem to be some sense in that and I can't exactly imagine Marie Kessler as the motherly nuturing type. Between her pretend profession of librarian and her being a Grimm, I can imagine she didn't really have a whole lot of time to spend on the little boy she was raising.

Loved that last bit. 'Resistance is useless' indeed, lol!
12/13/2012 c7 107kirallie
Awwww...cute end. Poor Nick hefting that thing to hit the guy with. So this is a prequel Inheritence?
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »