for Harry Potter and the Giant Peach

3/17/2016 c12 nolongerhereimgonenowbye
This chapter was to fast paced. People believed Sirius too quickly, and Lupin probably should have recognized Harry's scent. Why did Sirius know so much about muggles in the first place? How does he have a lawyer? And why no one freaked about giant bugs talking to Harry, I will never know. And finally, dogfather. Ohmygod yes. This one is perfect.
3/17/2016 c10 nolongerhereimgonenowbye
I don't know what to think of this chapter. It's very nice, but Harry seems very OOC and it's very confusing. Where were the bugs when this battle happened? Weren't they in the peach? Why did he suddenly remember memories of his parents and Godfather? Why did he cut the strings connected to the fairies? Wouldn't they get hurt? Too many questions. Oh well, I'll continue reading, maybe my questions will be answered.
3/17/2016 c9 nolongerhereimgonenowbye
I dunno. I can't imagine Severus being protective over Harry. On the other hand, since he never loved Lily or hated James in this story (he IS a bug) him being protective over Harry is believable. But I still can't imagine it. And damn, only 4 more chapters to go.
3/16/2016 c8 nolongerhereimgonenowbye
Throughout the entire thing, this was my thoughts: Lovebirds, hahahaha. Lovebirds. OMFG, Draco. Lovebirds. He ships them. Dyyyyyinnnnnnnnnggggg. Lovebirds. Haha.
3/16/2016 c7 nolongerhereimgonenowbye
I respect you're views on Draco, but I myself can't imagine him apologizing. He'd probably fib through untill the other's did something, even then not admitting he was wrong. He IS a prat after all.
3/16/2016 c6 nolongerhereimgonenowbye
OK, real question. Can male spiders weave webs? I learned that they can only do it when they are young, but that's all. In that case, how old are the bugs in human years? They can't be very old.
3/15/2016 c5 nolongerhereimgonenowbye
I love the fact you changed it from sharks and seagulls to a sea serpent and fairies. It's very interesting, as if I'm reading another story with the same storyline as James and the Giant Peach, which, in a roundabout way, I am.
3/15/2016 c4 nolongerhereimgonenowbye
Funny, I was going to make Draco in the place of the centipede as well. The others... Not really. Very original, who you chose for which role. Trewlaney for the glow worm... I was going to put Luna.
10/11/2013 c13 Uncertain Shifter
I cant believe this hasn't gotten more Reviews and such,I loved it!
6/14/2013 c13 CHAOS
How wonderfully charming! A satisfying end all around. Bravo, dear author, bravo! Here's to the hope that I discover more of your wonderful stories in the future.
6/14/2013 c5 Erune-chan
I love the fairies! They remind me of the cave shrews from Brian Jacques' Redwall series
6/14/2013 c2 CHAOS
Just watched James and the Giant Peach again and realized... James Harry Trotter seems to have become Harry James Potter! I see what you did there, J. K. Rowling!
12/3/2012 c13 Wing-Gundamknight100
[small smirk] thanks and now I feel much better
11/19/2012 c12 3ThePizzaManToughtMe
This was great i cant wait till the next chapter. I love it how it is Severus who capture peter. I cant wait to see how Harry reacts to everyone in Hogwarts.
11/19/2012 c12 Wing-Gundamknight100
Dang. I was hoping that Snape would web them like Mrs. Spider did in the movie.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »