for Star Trek Atlantia

6/25 c6 WhiteEagle1985
A great story here so far!
2/26/2019 c6 Guest
please resume this
5/21/2018 c6 bruceleeroythelastdragon
Awesome story! Very creative, please write more!
12/10/2017 c6 Guest
not sure why anyone did not post a review. I truly enjoyed what you wrote in the previous chapters. Some day maybe you can return to it.
3/23/2017 c6 Oxymironic
I groaned at the end if this. Q, really. And where is the whole reveal about being from Earth originally, about Earth being the home world they couldn't contact? I want more. There just aren't enough real ST/SG crossovers.
1/24/2017 c6 Hadrian.Caesar
Verry good
10/8/2016 c6 Guest
Great storry. New chapter please
10/1/2016 c6 Hadrian.Caesar
New chapter please
4/4/2016 c6 Draughtjunkman
okay my last Review was short. i just wonder when will you Update you will?
4/4/2016 c6 Draughtjunkman
good story
9/29/2013 c6 Chronus1326
I love this story so far, can't wait for some conflict to come about. Last update was June, its end of Sept now, think it will continue?
9/29/2013 c3 Chronus1326
Todd! I really the inclusion of the Tood character! I kinda hope he is chairman for the reformed wraith species. And selfishly hope the Genii make a benevolent appearance, they always got screwed because their leaders were jerks, lol
9/29/2013 c2 Chronus1326
Wow, i really like where this is going, although, i had suspected that Asher would know she would be discovered.
9/29/2013 c1 Chronus1326
Hey! This is good so far...onwards! I bet she knew that Troi would 'feel' her emotions. I wondered if Troi can discern how old a person is...in this case, Ancient. (age, not race, lol)
9/11/2013 c6 Kaldi97