for Broken

5/31/2020 c14 Guest
That wad Nad And Poorly Written
5/31/2020 c9 Guest
Guna are hardely effective against pokemon.. You would think Ethan Pokemon would Come out of their pokeballs to get revenge.
5/31/2020 c8 Guest
Crap
5/31/2020 c4 Guest
Sorry but this story is poorly written. Try to make it natural instead forcing a Reaction. It is desperate
5/31/2020 c1 Guest
Lame and Forced Drama. Using Rape for Cheap Effect. Many Tried The same Thing
4/9/2020 c12 OP Legend
Im sad for Red
6/21/2019 c4 Guest
Cały czas są tylko jakieś tanie dramaty kuruwa
1/13/2019 c14 Guest
You sure do like to reference uncharted a lot don
12/16/2018 c14 Guest
Is the sequel out or is the sequel broken before
12/16/2018 c12 Guest
This kills me
12/18/2017 c13 Red
Curses... Did you really write that Fabric just because you wanted Pokémon characteristics to die!?
12/5/2016 c14 Guest
I...This is...I cant read this.
9/9/2016 c14 Gerald
Ok, there was good and there was bad in your story. THE BAD: Gold and Blue are not supposed to die, they're too awesome. I really think you should have added in a Red and Leaf sex scene at the very end for a great finish. Moving on,Red is undefeated. You said Gold beat him, but in real life Red won the battle. Also, Red and Gold are both awesome and cool, but the thing that was left out is... RED DOESN'T TALK. Why? Cuz hes too cool to talk.

THE GOOD: The story was very entertaining with many twists and turns. So exciting, and I LOVED the characters, especially Red. He is the coolest guy, and strongest trainer. I also loved how you made Red a big hero in the end. This story is a very good read. I rate it 8/10. Nicely done.
9/7/2016 c1 Guest
This is the only fanfic that actually made me cry. Everything's on par. This seems like a torture fic honestly. I think blue shouldn't have died honestly. The torture inconsistency is the only thing bad.

9/10
8/15/2016 c8 Jack the Ripper
Lance doesn't deserve death.
He deserves worse than death.
He should be punished from my blade.
Slowly chipping away at his soul.
107 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »