FanFiction.Net
for What do You do When Your Portkey Malfunctions

7/23/2014 c3 13InterdimensionalHitchhiker84
This is a brilliant concept for a story, although admittedly, I haven't looked at too many time travel fics. I would suggest breaking up the paragraphs when you change people speaking. that will make it easier to read and keep track of what's going on.
I also think it would make more sense to put Harry in fifth year. I mean, you jumped from June to September. Harry and Cedric had both nearly graduated, so it doesn't make much sense for them to repeat the year.
I really hope you continue this fic at some point. It's a shame that it hasn't been updated in so long.
11/10/2013 c3 1witch cat warg
and...?
1/2/2013 c3 projektrevolution20
I really like opportunity to see how Harry acts seeing his young parents! Love to see the Mauruders. But what I love most is SNAPE! Please write more with him! One suggestion I do have is - as you want to update quickly - please slow it down enough to proofread! Many sentences did not make sense. Thanks for the story guys!
12/31/2012 c2 1Harrietrebecca
This is a really good idea
It needs a bit of editing here and there - particularly at the beginning of each chapter but please continue
Hoping for a new update soon - please :)
12/29/2012 c2 1Bellanator116
Like the idea, trés original :)
11/24/2012 c2 101abetternameneeded
Good story jenna and greensber but, Hufflepuff is how you spell Cedric's house.
9/5/2012 c1 projektrevolution20
Love the title and the premise! I've always loved hearing about the Maruders. You could slow things down though and go into more detail about how the characters feel- they accepted this time travel thing far too fast :)