for Foresight Isn't Just Visions

3/11/2014 c1 Guest
woo!
this is actually an awesome plot
4/7/2013 c1 yungatheart
Well its hard to say anything about the story yet. It has promise maybe but we already knew everything he read and there were no real indications what he would do different. I can say it is well written but until another chapter comes out I reserve judgement.
9/14/2012 c1 4HP-fanfic-fan101
YES! Yes! A hundred times yes! For all the hundreds of thousands of 'read the books' stories, no one has seemed to think of writing what happens AFTER the person has read the book. I think that all the energy wasted on typing out what we've all read just to get the characters reaction (which really makes the story seem a lot like YouTube reaction videos save that us obsevers know what the people are reacting to) has the writer too exhaused to finish.

Again I have to thank you for giving me exactly the kind of story I'm looking for.
9/8/2012 c1 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
9/7/2012 c1 2Penny is wise
Awesome first chapter.
9/6/2012 c1 4Renaissancebooklover108
this is so cool!
9/6/2012 c1 ladysavay
I'm not sure if you are right and his actions were OOC, but some of them were decididly poorly thought through. Cheer him up, you say? You have Harry wanting to Cheer Him Up?

First off, what good will that do his self esteem issues? Getting the guy in a better mood won't change the fact he's selfish, lazy, thoughtless and unkind.

Far better your Harry does look at this 'nuetrally' and realize what anyone reading the books did, that Ron was a lousy friend, just in it for the fame and the glory of being his buddy who only held Harry back.

Heck, if he's going to change things, let's have him look at the whole series and realize he'd been lead around by the nose by Albus, lost friends due to his being kept in the dark and suffered for years isolated from his own kind at the Dursley's cause the old man was too lazy to find him a decent place to live.
9/5/2012 c1 IKnowTHisIsWEird
Hey if your doing no canon couples waht about luna or get weirder Daphine Greengrass
9/5/2012 c1 PhoenixProngs
nice. :-) i like it. please keep him with ginny.