FanFiction.Net
for Facing Demons

8/23/2016 c1 Lchocoteddy
It's cliche but sweet. It's just awww. Fluff stories just heals the heart. *fake tear
Moving on, I like that touch on train parents and eve's bond with train. Aww*flips table
-Lchocoteddy out
12/14/2014 c1 Rini
nice one
thanks
10/31/2013 c1 Emichan and PhoenixWarrior
Wow I should have gotten around to reading this sooner lol. Nicely done, as always. Can't think of much else to say to be honest.
6/29/2013 c1 5Greenfeathers88
Loved it! Oh Ma Gawd! :D
12/10/2012 c1 14silver eye keeper
Just... Beautiful!
11/2/2012 c1 231Mononoke-hime x sukai kurora
This one-shot was so good was eyes were glued to the screen. I always wondered how Train's parents would feel if they knew that he had become the Black Cat, but I think they would only be happy to know that he was alive.
9/5/2012 c1 15viper's fang
pretty awesome. that's really cliche, so let me try again with a totally different comment.

i really like the plot for this one. it's unique, at least as far as i know. i like the use of hallucinogens to show train haunting illusions of his parents. it's emotional, but not so overbearing that it makes train seem like a pushover, which i usually tend to hate.

one thing: try to avoid saying 'said' and 'asked' and other words like that too often. i know you threw in a few better words occasionally, but you should have more of them.

anyways, good job! i wish there were more chapters to this, though i don't really think you could specifically make this scene into a multi-chapter story. i think i just messed myself up. oh well.