FanFiction.Net
for A World Of Words

1/11/2013 c8 33Pika-Thunder
Oh god please no. I love this story! When you have time, continue?
1/10/2013 c8 1Day1Directioner
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! i just finished reading the last few chapters and it was getting good :) Oh well your story was good so i hope someone does it :) (I cant i also have to work on my acidemics)
1/10/2013 c8 5Moemura
:( aww... well it's been a good run. I really loved your writing style.
12/25/2012 c7 Smile
Hi! I have been reading this fic for a long time, and I love it. It is perfect for when I want something to think about before I go to bed. Please UPDATE soon! :)
11/2/2012 c7 33Pika-Thunder
I really liked this chapter! :D. Update soon!
10/26/2012 c6 2xDreamStalker
Love it!
Wish the chapter was longer though xD
It's still pre awesome. can't wait until your next chapter!
10/22/2012 c6 sclover
Love it so far! Can't wait till Thursday! And please don't make them go back! ;)
10/23/2012 c6 3KUKAIxAMU
SUPERRRRRRRRRCALAAAAAAFRIGUR EEEEELISTICCCCCCCEXEEEEEEEPA LAAAAAAAAAADOUSSSSSSSSSSS
10/22/2012 c6 8bright places
Don't force yourself! Good chapter though, if I were to update this quick it would come out as trash.
I think ive fallen in love with this story, )
10/22/2012 c6 33Pika-Thunder
I've taken even longer to update, so it's fine. You don't update too slowly! I liked this chapter; update soon!
10/22/2012 c3 8bright places
awesome story. Can't wait till next update. storybook story meets real life, love it. I'm a big fan of inkheart too. keep writing!
10/6/2012 c5 3AJR1306
I love it. hope you update son
10/4/2012 c5 3KUKAIxAMU
Magnificent
10/4/2012 c5 11Yohioloid
3 such a rimahiko chapter.
rima's beginning to realize her undying love for nagi!
10/2/2012 c4 AnimeAddict2000
...yaya-tan why you so scary Q-Q *wimpers* well anyways *awkwardly beams back to life* taht was...very interesting. idk how to put it into words but very interesting. i onder howt the next chapter ill go. plaz update soon. ;")
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »