for Ah! my goddess: What if

3/6/2020 c69 TheKnight1010
Have them ask a scene about "What if Keiichi was transported back to WW2 as a Japanese serviceman/troop", fighting against either the Russians or the Americans, but he has his angel with him and the goddesses and his sister (because I want to see how you would have them react). And he was assigned to a platoon to search out enemy territory and was ambushed. His fellow soldiers were getting killed around him and he was wounded trying to survive. I remember the scene where Keiichi's angel was forcably removed from him by Lind.
And also have them react to Ah! My Goddess AMVs, like "daimakaicho and urd singing in english", "Ah! My Goddess - Wish I Had An Angel", " urd wants more", "urd super star" Amv Belldandy y keiichi", "Ah! My Goddess - Gate Scene", "Ah! My Goddess - Belldandy Turns Evil (English Dub)", "Ah! My Goddess - Keiichi Practices on Peorth (English Dub)", the full anime opening for Ah! My Goddess, full episodes of the anime Ah! My Goddess, other YouTube videos about Ah! My Goddess, YouTube videos reviewing the anime Ah! My Goddess, scenes from the original Ah! My Goddess, etc.
8/1/2019 c62 AbyssalDaemon
I'm rather amazed that Hild didn't say anything about how much Urd was acting like her for that bit with Welspher.
8/1/2019 c54 AbyssalDaemon
That bit about future Skuld's loneliness and calling Keiichi: big brother, makes me wonder what would happen if the two ended up separated from the rest of the cast. Be it due to Ragnarok happening and no one else surviving, Skuld accidentally sending to another dimension, or even heaven and hell get locked out from Earth while both Belldandy and Urd are up there.
7/27/2019 c67 23BladeKnightmare
What if keiichi was the son of hild and beerus
6/28/2019 c66 kombatant88
what if Keiichi had a Stand or could use Hamon or both?
6/28/2019 c66 3ObeliskX
Heh, genderswap is always awesome and funny (slave Leia garb? omg). Both two Skulds and two Urds
I wonder now how Belldandy and Keichii will react upon meeting their genderbent selves
6/5/2019 c65 Ghost Man
OMG...Bell is Chii! Ruuuuuun!
Also I need more rum for this chapter
5/19/2019 c65 5mnementh2000
Another idea, if you're still taking them and haven't already done it. What if the group was unable to save Holy Bell during the Angel Eater incident, and she had to keep Wasp. We all know that she purified her and that Wasp was more demonstrative in her emotions (esp to Keiichi, due to his actions, Bell's feelings for him, and her own nature), so how would things have changed with Wasp as Bell's companion instead?
4/23/2019 c46 16bauers374
Spork, huh... Subtle as a brick wall
4/23/2019 c46 bauers374
oh we talking TNG...
4/22/2019 c3 bauers374
What If Ah My Goddess crossed over with Devil is a Part Timer
3/31/2019 c34 Anon-kun
Dammit, where is the repository of removed stories. It triggers me to no end, and the yrge to say certain derogatory words rises. Please help a casual fan of AMG, who just want to read this story.
3/29/2019 c45 Ghost Man
Where's all these stories moving?
3/29/2019 c44 Ghost Man
Keiichi...K1-Punch Man

Where's all these stories moving?
3/29/2019 c43 Ghost Man
I would have gone for magic, but I think I would have done some serious thought to this.
226 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »