for If I Can Turn Back Time

12/30/2013 c10 8Broke Dujor
I really love your story! I hope you continue soon and we see their relationship progress.
10/28/2013 c10 2alixandria
Love it
10/19/2013 c10 1hufflepuffpride21
Have been missing this fic! Am glad that it is back!
10/18/2013 c2 jakesbiggestfan
I think you have a good story idea but it is too hard to read because there are many spelling and gramatical errors. I would suggest you find a beta to help out. Keep working on it because it is so worth it.
10/18/2013 c10 anglictash
Lover ah still here with you «̶̸̨̅h̶̲̥̅Ʊηηι̥«̶̸̨̅, take ur time
10/18/2013 c10 Guest
I love I't
10/18/2013 c10 17notashamedtobe
Cute happy times
10/18/2013 c10 1Dottyanne
Aw, great chapter x
10/17/2013 c1 2valstip
I like it ik ur a big twilight fan, but you write good keep it up:)
9/12/2013 c9 anglictash
i just had to read it again till you post, lust freaking awesome. i will try not to review from my cell cause of the fancy letters so you will able to read it clearly.
9/12/2013 c8 anglictash
I really cant believe the effect you story has on me i read it to my 11year old daughter and she loves it to. So much of us out here really wish we could turn back the hands of time cause somethings in our lives went so wrong we wish we could change it. My name is Anya and im ur number 1 fanfic fan. May God grant you blessed days and nights and a clear heart and mind to not only finish just this story but to succeed everything you set out to do in life. I may not review all the time after every chapter but always know that I did read and love everyone and I will review as I get the time!
9/8/2013 c9 4JAKESGIRL4EVER
Nice work. Don't let this story fall to the side! It deserves to be told.
Keep going! we're here to support you 3
8/28/2013 c9 1hufflepuffpride21
Woah that was intense! Glad that Bella realised she loved Jake
8/28/2013 c9 1Taino Delsan13
Damn poor for the other Bella. I wonder what going to happen when Bella meet then Cullen again knowing their pass life? Great job please update as soon you can
8/28/2013 c9 1Dottyanne