FanFiction.Net
for Light and Shadow

5/22/2022 c24 Guest
This is a good story please update
5/4/2022 c24 Kuwabara
Thank you for coming back. I made my account tonight to tell you this. I have read this (before your recent chapter) at least 10 times in the span of a few years. it's my favorite go to and this is also my first Fanfic I ever read. It's good to know you have returned. You have inspired me to write my own comics about superheroes along with my buddy. It's totally unrelated to this or DC but I wouldn't be thinking about having comic writing as my career choice if it wasn't for this fanfic right here. Take as long as you want to release your chapters but NEVER give up. You have so much content you can flesh out over the span of Young Justice itself, Justice League Unlimited, and even some of the newer shows to help fuel your brain. Beauty about Naruto is that he can fit in practically any environment you put him in. You have proved that with your chapters. Not to mention any stories you come up with yourself.

You got this. Looking forward to your next chapters. And if you would like a recommendation for a chapter. Definitely recommend War World with Mongol. YJ or JL. That would be so awesome to read.
4/28/2022 c24 RoninCav01
I really hope you continue this story. It's way too good to just be forgotten.
3/18/2022 c12 dukkeh216
Seeing a character that is supposed to be paired with MC of a story in a relationship is fuckin weird because authors usually just delete that relationship or don't write about any "couple stuff" to make it less weird. Atleast she's not fuckin married to him.
3/18/2022 c6 dukkeh216
5 chapters in... and he is finally leaving his god forsaken homeworld. that was kinda boring.
3/10/2022 c24 Scottw64
Any chances your going to be updating this anytime soon or is it dead
2/5/2022 c23 MoonKnight030
Great story so far -binged it in a few days- but I can't help but feel that Naruto keeping his knowledge on the light a secret is a little unnecessary, IMO he should at least tell Dinah and the Trinity (SM, BM, WW) about it even if he doesn't completely trusts Bats.

P.S : I have a FF-net account by the same name (MoonKnight030) so, if you want, you could respond to me by PMs.
1/28/2022 c24 Guest
This. is. awsome! please update
1/4/2022 c2 Guest
️️️️️
1/5/2022 c24 Raizing12
Honestly, this is one of the best DC cross overs for Naruto that I’ve read. I hope you return to it.
1/2/2022 c23 Guest
Great storyline looking forward to next chapters
1/4/2022 c4 HyuunaRyuuna
ngl, kinda piss me off seeing Naruto this pathetic
1/4/2022 c3 HyuunaRyuuna
fuck sakura, All my homie hate sakura
12/17/2021 c24 Dkake2
Have you ever thought of doing your version of episode Agendas? That would be interesting.
And have you thought of adding Starfire or Cyborg into this?
12/16/2021 c12 1kirosyamcha
Weren’t canary and green arrow long since broken up by this point in young Justice ? Possibly even before canon started?
1,694 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »