for This Is War

2/16/2015 c2 3axdxa
this is pretty good...
1/5/2015 c2 4Hivedragon
Man I really hope that you will pick this up again, its really good and it would be a shame if it was abandoned. Hope to see a update soon.
11/14/2012 c1 4ISS1988
bom
10/24/2012 c2 6tonksfan94
Great, update soon please
10/7/2012 c2 Sylverberry
I really, really loved this. I loved how you chose to focus on Bellatrix and her family/friends. I thought it had a lot of emotion, like the girl crying. I also love how you go through different times.

If I had to choose one thing to critique about, it would be that in some places you could've used better vocab. But so far, I love it!
9/24/2012 c2 33El Chacal
The chapter came out well, I like how you established a maternal side of Bellatrix with Tonks as well as Rod being strong for Cassiopeia. Mr. Death's introduction by way of a thunderstorm is a nice touch. Overall, I like it.
9/24/2012 c2 Guest
very nice. I hope to read other chgapters soon at possible
9/23/2012 c2 62l0stinl0ve
Wait, who is Mr. Death? And just, loving Rod & Bella is sooo weird, but I love it and can't get enough. There was one mistake in the beginning where you forgot a word, it was either 'a' or 'the' before something.

Update soon please!
9/23/2012 c2 138Toaneo07 Ver2.0
This spectacular feu, I have a question does will be a harryxtonks? would be amazing, I am very fan of this couple, I just want to know out of curiosity
On the other hand
was who that talking wormtail? and when harry is displayed?
9/11/2012 c1 fans blackfamily
i like ,its originally ,hey
mmmm its be harryxtonks? oh dude ,its be very great !pleeaassee!
9/9/2012 c1 215whitetigerwolf
Great begining. I look forward to more.
9/7/2012 c1 22Slytherin Studios
I like your story, can't wait to see what happens next, please update soon.
9/7/2012 c1 10This Star Won't Go Out
really interesting idea can't wait for more though you do have a few typos
9/7/2012 c1 33El Chacal
Good work, my friend. This is a great start to what will be a great story. I like the time lapse. It can open the door for flashback scenes if that's the direction you're headed. I liked the interaction of the characters and I'm looking forward to what comes next.
9/7/2012 c1 62l0stinl0ve
Very AU and I LOVE IT. The whole concept is wonderful and oh man. UPDATE UPDATE. I would get a beta though because there are small mistakes that one can overlook, but I can see it being annoying after a while.

UPDATE SOON!

Oh, and you should definitely have Draco/Hermione later. Don't have to be a focus or anything. But should definitely happen ]

Are the Malfoys still going to support Lord Voldemort? And how does Narcissa react to all this?
16 Page 1 2 Next »