for A Small Town Called Enterprise

8/10/2015 c9 27Jasmin Kenobi
I really like this story. And I will definitely read the other stories in this series you've got because I think it's a fantastic concept.
4/25/2014 c9 The Power Complex
please do continue, i find this story amazing
3/2/2014 c9 Anne-of-Vulcan
I really like this story and I hope you haven't abandoned it, though that seems likely. I think that your characterizations are really well thought out because some characters are hard to think of as teenagers and some personality quirks of the characters are hard to explain without any aliens. Also, I've always liked really well-done crossovers and this, in my humble opinion, is exactly that. Thank you for writing this story, I really enjoyed it.
6/24/2013 c9 4WhatTheValhalla
Are you going to write more? Please? Pretty please?
2/8/2013 c6 I love this
This may be the most epic thing I have seen for3years...
11/24/2012 c9 3DragonsRme
hey great im so glad i read your two new chapters... i also have a reason for Pavels mutism if you are interested x pm me if you would like my answer x
11/18/2012 c9 Trekkie2
"CHICKEN

NUGGET, BISCUIT, NUGGET IN A BISCUIT.

DIP IT ALL IN MASHED POTATOES!"

That's an alarm. I'd have to kill it. Koenig's height is listed as 5'6". So yeah, he was short. Nimoy is listed at 6'1" and Shatner (who wore heels) is listed at 5'9". LOL! A girdle and heels. Bad Trekkie, not funny at all! I always loved the banter between Picard and Q. Nimoy and DeLancie did something for a Comic-Con once and the banter is absolutely marvelous. Q becomes as frustrated as Picard was of him. Thanks for the submit.
11/11/2012 c9 33hermione-of-vulcan
More entertaining tussling over sugar cereal...and Q. That's all that needs to be said, just...Q. And "epic".
And Data is sweet as usual. I want him to make me tea. :)
Chekov/Walter Koenig is short, but it makes him all the more adorable.
11/11/2012 c9 15Susan Hilton
Is the song a jingle from a TV commercial? I always loved Walter's eyes too. I just put on a new chapter of my latest too. A sweet little story so far. Why can't Pavel talk? His accent is part of his charm.
11/10/2012 c9 3sassy-with-a-stick-of-pocky
I'm sorry I didn't review the last chapter. I'm quite annoyed at myself right now. I'll include my feedback from the last chapter in this review, because the same stuff applies. First of all, I love Q as the spying cousin. And Picard/Crusher is my 3rd favorite Star Trek pairing (after Janeway/Chakotay and Tom/B'Elanna). Yay! It's Saturday! Sugar cereal all around! Oh, and the James's alarm plays the song called "Nugget in a Buscuit". Hand over the cookies and nobody gets hurt.
11/10/2012 c9 87Book girl fan
I have no idea what the song is, but it sounds really weird.
11/1/2012 c8 3KatiaSwift
I absolutely loved this chapter, Zell. The chemistry between Beverly and Jean-Luc made me smile. Just a question- Beverly and Jack are married and raising Wesley at the moment, right?

Thanks, Zell! Keep writing!

Newt
10/28/2012 c8 15Susan Hilton
Cute and clever as always. I will be turning "For Piotr's Sake" into a TOS/DS9 crossover shortly. Chapter 11 is already posted. If you are having trouble picturing Jean Luc as a young man, watch "Tapestry".
10/27/2012 c8 Trekkie2
My eyebrows went right to my hairline when Jean-Luc used that word. This was sweet. I always felt that Picard should have been much more romantically involved. Thanks.
10/27/2012 c6 Trekkie2
No, Antonia is not Uhura. In fact, we don't know much about her. But we do know from the last movie that Kirk likes to make up names for people, so we'll see.

I do think that you're going to have to list which teen is in what family...because I got lost. Thanks.

Sorry about not posting. Some days I just want to read and not think.
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »