for Kangen

1/13/2018 c7 4Milye6
This is really good! I don't think I've ever read a time travel fic with Orochimaru being the one traveling yet, and thinking about how it would turn out is pretty interesting. I'm really curious how you'll write this story as there isn't much on the sanin's past, it'll be cool how you make the details :D
4/27/2017 c7 Helily
Excellent. I love it when people research. Still not eating eggplants though. *shudder*. Tomatoes though-my precious loves! *joy*

Can't say I've ever read a food shopping chapter till now O.O

At least, not that I recall...
4/27/2017 c6 Helily
Thank you Forgotten Kanvas for this pleasure. 7 chapters of blissful reading is better than none. It is only too amusing to see Oro having to sneak around pretending to be the child he appears as.
4/27/2017 c5 Helily
Heheheheh, I just love him so much. I look forward to the fun times Oro has in the past even though so many troublesome things keep happening to him as usual.
4/27/2017 c3 Helily
Yes, Orochimaru is definitely cute. Heheheheheh.

I am loving this. I might cry when I reach chapter 7 though. However, I have hope you will one day return and continue darling Oro's time trippy story _
5/9/2016 c7 3Shadow Spirit Dragon-Wolf
Very nice story so far. I hope you're going to continue this because I'm excited to see where it goes from here. It's interesting to see Orochimaru live through his life again, but at the same time remembering the things that happened later in his life, and how he struggles to act his age after being alive for much longer than they realize he has. The fact that even though he is "sane" now he still sometimes wants to destroy everything. It's so interesting seeing him help out Jiraiya like that. It's so sweet even if he wasn't doing it in the nicest way. I can't blame Sarutobi for being suspicious of Orochimaru since he's just like "Yeah, gonna get rid of all this stuff, and my parents are weak for dying like that" well okay then. It's interesting to see that he is planning on dying to make sure everyone else is still alive. Don't die, Oro! WE need you!
4/12/2016 c7 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
This is an interesting story! I'd love to see more! Please update soon. I'll have my eye on this story in the meantime!
3/20/2016 c3 MyNameIsLaura
That omake was epic!
3/18/2016 c7 12Orochi-Dragon14
I really love your story. It's interesting to see Orochimaru live his past again, but have his memories of the future still. I love how you do him. It's interesting to see him try & come to terms with all of this change. I can't blame Sartoubi for being concerned about him. I'm really excited to see where this story goes :)
2/25/2016 c7 7JigokuShoujosRevenge
Simple and sweet and showing character growth for two numb skulls. What's not to love?
2/25/2016 c7 2VampireDoll666
Thanks for the update...looking forward to the next one.
2/25/2016 c7 Anon
I just started reading this, and...good job. I can't find any obvious mistakes, and the plot seems nice so far, can't wait for your next update.
2/25/2016 c7 6lilyoftheval5
Huh, choosing fresh produce... Where does the writing stories lead an author... :D

Thank you for the chapter, heart-warming moment between this two.
... Don't tell Orochimaru.
1/24/2016 c6 lilyoftheval5