for Questions And Answers

This was sweet.
10/9/2012 c3 1ashleycowan328
LOVED IT!
9/14/2012 c3 Guest
Omg now that was cute! Really enjoyed this story, keep it up! :)
9/14/2012 c3 36writergirl89
Yay! ;)
9/12/2012 c2 Guest
OH MY GOD! love this story, you're doing a wonderful job of it! Can't wait for the next chapter...!
9/12/2012 c2 1rosey12
AHhh you can't end it there! lol that is the worst possilbe place! You better update soon ;)
9/10/2012 c1 byhappenstance2
aww, I think you should continue this so Jess realizes she does mean more to Nick.I agree that episode ended perfectly. I can imagine Jess dancing around after seeing Nick had returned and shutting her door. The hoes before bros was hilarious:-)
9/12/2012 c2 36writergirl89
Oh boy, don't disappoint us, girl! ;)
9/9/2012 c1 Guest
This was really cool! Nice job
9/10/2012 c1 50AMiserableLove
This was really good! Give yourself more credit, it wasn't terrible at all :)

It's so obvious that these two crazy kids need to get together, but I think I'm going to enjoy the writers drawing out their slow burning relationship a little while longer!

Besides, that's what fan fiction is for right ?;)

And I really enjoyed this little look into Jess' brain as she questioned Nick's decision to leave and his motives for coming back! As for Nick's answer as to why he came back...obviously we all know WHY he came back, but his amusing answer about dressing like a hobo and not being able to handle Schmidt's Fredo-kissing was so spot on something he would have casually answered her with...of course only after they shared one of their smoldering looks...right?

Anyway, good job! Thanks for sharing :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service