for Captured

4/20/2020 c6 Sam
Continue !
6/11/2016 c6 MoceJo
Gahh they kissed! Ive loved finiss ever since i saw the sugar cube scene..chemistry! Please update!
7/4/2015 c6 14It'sHardIKnow
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Urgh I hate Snow...
7/4/2015 c5 It'sHardIKnow
YAS FINNICK!
Really Katniss?
Thank you Johanna!
You're such a good writer, how old are ya?
7/4/2015 c3 It'sHardIKnow
what?
7/4/2015 c4 It'sHardIKnow
7/4/2015 c2 It'sHardIKnow
argh
7/4/2015 c1 It'sHardIKnow
whoo
6/24/2015 c6 sianjones123
Are they ever going to get out?
6/23/2015 c6 livvie23
I think your story is intriguing, and I'm interested in reading more.
However, your lack of confidence is a mite distracting when you insert author's notes into the middle of the chapter; especially when they say things like, "I didn't know what to write. Imagine something inspiring."
It's okay to care about what people think and to want reviews, especially so you know where to spend your time and inspiration, but it can come across as a bit petulant. Please don't be insulted by that, I mean it to be constructive criticism. I write on another site so I totally understand your desire for feedback. Just maybe change your phrasing and don't let it dominate your authors notes?
On to actual feedback.
I like the plot. An AU where Katniss was captured instead is interesting. And the fact that it so closely mirrors what actually happens in the books/movies somehow works instead of seeming unoriginal :)
I will say there are still a lot of grammar and syntax errors, but getting a beta, or a new one if you already have one (sorry, they just aren't doing their job) would fix that.
Also betas can be really good for inspiration and helping move plot bunnies along to become bigger, better, full blown fics.
Anywho, keep writing, and I'll keep reading and reviewing.
6/22/2015 c6 Guest
I rather enjoying Finnick and Katniss story's.
Keep it up! :-)
Keeper~
5/23/2014 c5 StoryLover115
I really love this story. You writing is amazing
3/29/2014 c5 6sassycasbutt
I have just read the story, and I love it! Are Finnick and Katniss gonna get together? Wait, no don't answer that. I don't want spoilers. Anyway, I love this fic! Nice writing!
2/13/2014 c5 Zendaya