FanFiction.Net
for Gang Busting

7/15/2013 c19 2CupcakeGirl633
OMG this was soooooo adorable and soooo awwww-ie!

LOVED this chapter and how Laxus gave her that talk. If it weren't for him, then nothing would've turned out right for this chapter. I love how he made her go apologize.

MY FAVORITE PART IS...when Lucy ran into Natsu and just gave him a surprise hug! I loved that part because it was SOOOO adorable and sweet! Loved how he was just so confused and how he was just walking down the streets and then suddenly Lucy comes shouting his name and stuff. LOVED how he almost thought she was in danger when all she wanted was the hug.

AND AWW I LOVED THE ENDING TOO! I loved that cute little part where Happy came along and the three of them just seems...like such a happy family! It's so adorable!

LOVED THIS CHAPTER AND UPDATE!
7/14/2013 c19 6BitterMondays
Awwwww, how cute! This is a brilliant story, please continue!
7/13/2013 c19 6ThornsandRoses12
kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7/13/2013 c19 3byakunom
*dies from fluff* oh my god I love it! Congradulations! I had a really bad need of fluff and you my friend have satisfied my need :) I'm so giddy right now from this story you have no idea
7/13/2013 c19 14Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail
Awww!
2/5/2013 c18 15Cat Goliath
Awwwwwwwwww, this was so sweet. I really love the proposal scene, too cute. I'm a bit iffy with Sting's appearance, like I get why he was there but his appearance in this chapter seemed pointless and a bit comical. I mean he is all like marry me or else, and gets his ass handed to him and just walks off. I guess it was odd seeing Lucy just kick him, it seemed a bit comical. I thought there would have been a big battle, or Sting felt overwhelmed and just disappeared. Also, are tears even silver? Other than that, I really liked this chapter a ton, it was a nice breather from all the action and drama. Can't wait for the next update.
2/1/2013 c18 YuendmiiXD
Amazing ! pls keep on updating loving the story so far ! XD
1/30/2013 c18 PumaFairyFic
There's not gonna be another chapter, is there :(
12/29/2012 c18 9The.Black.Star2.0
I have a question is there gonna be more chapters like Jude wants revenge after there wedding and Lucy has a kid with Natsu something like that
12/29/2012 c17 The.Black.Star2.0
Yes love your stories
12/29/2012 c12 The.Black.Star2.0
awsome I thought that Laxus was Lucy's brother or he liked her though I was sure it wasn't that
12/25/2012 c13 lylli
THAT WAS SO CUUUUUUTE! :D
12/25/2012 c18 2Psychadelic Unicorn
ASDFGHJKL I LOVE THIS STORY! ITS AMAZING AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
And Merry Christmas! :D
12/25/2012 c13 lilangel25
love this chapter, especially when Natsu was worried about lucy and the confession also the kissing part, NALU FOREVER!
12/25/2012 c18 6ThornsandRoses12
u know sting the real reason she rejected u is because the proposal wasn't romantic enough. jk
145 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »