FanFiction.Net
for Dark Phoenix of Konoha

1/25 c1 LennyFaceSupplier
httpsdiscord. gg/aCtqGer5
12/25/2023 c1 athanright
White Angel of Auralon, just to let you know, I have just found out a person by the name of "Doppins" over on is trying to post this story as their own under the name of "Naruto : Trickery"

They are also posting links to a patreon page, trying to convince people to pay for "Advanced Chapters"
10/7/2023 c4 Somebody
So much for keeping in discuise, i thought Naruto was still holding back..? the kind of presition needed to hit the exact pressure point to stop someone from talking, and so fast and easily take atleast low jonin skills, he practically outed himself right there and then, especially with a class full of witnesses.
10/6/2023 c11 kunwarprajan
ayoo how come homura and koharu not be bitching around and I like this danzo even tho he's an absolute bastard he's actually doing what the village needs mostly
8/27/2023 c47 jackyfloresq2001
can't wait for the next chapter
8/22/2023 c27 2Tsukuyomi-san
your a real prick
7/15/2023 c20 Tsukuyomi-san
damm this fucker knows how to wright
6/28/2023 c13 Guest
dropped, too much exposition between all the nothing that keeps happening.
6/28/2023 c5 Guest
This is stupid. You keep harping on about the abuse he suffered while sprinkling in bits about the Hokage planning to manipulate Naruto into staying loyal to a village that hates him. If the Hokage can manipulate Naruto now, why couldn't he manipulate the village back then not to hate Naruto. He let the abuse happen and lied to Naruto constantly about the only 2 things Naruto wanted to know, who he rly is and why people hate him.
You are portraying the village as the bad guy and you are not portraying the Hokage as a very good person, so if after Naruto is strong enough to actually run away, you have him staying and forgiving the village all I can say is fuck you and that I will be dropping the story that very paragraph.
6/28/2023 c2 Guest
so much exposition. rly, naruto talks for 2 paragraphs, hokage asks one question, naruto talks for 3 paragraphs, hokage asks another question, naruto talks for 4 paragraphs...
5/2/2023 c47 8novonia
Just reading it again and wanted to poke you…. So… uh…

*poke*

4/29/2023 c47 Daemoniorum
Bit of a shame this looks to be abandoned. Really liked everything I read of this story so far.
4/25/2023 c2 EMachado04
Sorry but this fic is a cringy fest of epic proportions, I couldn't get past chapter 2.
3/30/2023 c47 HyperA2019
Looking forward to the next Chapter.
3/19/2023 c1 WDanielw