for Dark Phoenix of Konoha

10/7 c2 Shisui
Àmazing
10/4 c47 MaskedSharingan
great story. not sure if you would be updating anytime soon but still great story
10/4 c47 MaskedSharingan
9/20 c3 ddsurvivor
Love your Novels.

Lol Fractions. Naruto hates math has much as me. I think you meant Factions, another meaning for a group or organization.

Overall it is an interesting fan fic so far.
9/13 c47 Black Shisui Uchiha
This is one of the best fanfictions I have read. I hope this get updated one day
9/10 c14 Piyush Ramani
bro your knowledge is fantastic i know you have added a few things here and there but still it is very good please write buddy dont let it go to waste.
8/29 c26 Jondoe0321
Flying backpacks now that’s something
8/29 c20 Jondoe0321
Amazing
8/29 c1 Jondoe0321
Excellent
8/20 c47 1TJB247
This fanfic is awesome. Crushed that the author has not continued writing more chapters.
Hope he is alright .
And please continue this story.
Don't let it go to waste.
8/15 c1 Black Shisui Uchiha
Please update this. This fanfic is sick
8/7 c1 honorisdishonor
Is it just me or this fanfic is a lot like or started out a lot like Naruto One Man Team even just the first chapter is almost identical. pls dont tell me this is plaigiarized
8/7 c26 Guest
Ok this story is amazing but a seagull!? It would been fine if it was like a giant turtle or penguin Galapagos style or even a whale. Maybe even a bird of slmost anything except pigeons and the worst bird of all seagulls.
8/6 c32 1Faranon423
Finally Hiruzen actually survives the invasion, while inside the barrier.
8/6 c2 Faranon423
...Dark Phoenix? I... I just... look, that's a name that immediately brings Edgy McEdglord to mind.
3,849 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »