for The Faelnirv Fiasco of Ellesmera

5/30/2019 c1 Dream Plane
Aaaaaah! This is total mayhem! XD
11/5/2017 c1 TJP123
The antics of all the characters are halarious
4/26/2015 c1 Tyler Glines
OMG! ROFL! This is even funnier than the story of Saphira getting drunk in the book "Eldest". Every one in this story is all jacked up on ale and mead so much that they have hangovers. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
6/3/2014 c1 Mary-Sue
I positively love Murtagh, so this makes me very happy.
1/25/2014 c1 Guest
I love this! It's so great! More please!
7/20/2013 c1 3blue-box-quidditch
I really, REALLY shouldn't have started reading this at three in the morning; it's the funniest thing I'd read in a while and I think I might have busted something trying not to laugh out loud.

Silver
7/1/2013 c1 smolbatbirbs
Oh God...I couldn't stop laughing..of course I managed to find the one fanfic that nearly made me explode...lol this is soooo funny
4/21/2013 c1 8Karka
this is complete nonsense, but oh so funny! i loved it. such good fun. :D
1/14/2013 c1 2EmlynMara
Highly amusing. Loved the fairths.
11/27/2012 c1 5Xenat25
This is incredibly funny! An original idea, and the dragons' antics pushed me over the edge into hysterical laughter. Out of character Arya singing the song from Mulan 2 was just inspired! I loved this story!
11/24/2012 c1 7BlackTudorRose
SQUIRRLY THOUGHTS! YAY!
11/12/2012 c1 31ParzivalHallows
Omgomgomgomgomgomgomg. I cant stop laughing. Especially when Eragon kept sneaking fairths of 'Taggiepoo'. Plus the 'nice shiny distraction' and Firnen flying into trees wete priceless. I love how Murtaghi is the only sober one. Scary thing is i can see most of this happening. XD please excugse me while i read this again.
11/7/2012 c1 8BrightWatcher
Woah I thought I reviewed this already. Apparently not.

I loved it! It was hilarious! :D When Murtagh showed them all the fairths... it was GOLDEN.

Good luck with your writer's muse!
11/4/2012 c1 Guest
That was amazing. :D I loved it.

Good luck with your writer's muse!
10/31/2012 c1 8Restrained.Freedom
"Lighten up, Taggiepoos! Have a drink!"
XDDD