for Beware the Ides of March

10/18/2016 c1 8Homicide.and.Suicide.777
Cute story. Poor Tony's almost as fucked as it gets.
7/29/2015 c1 6bookworm563
This was amazing! I loved it! :D
4/10/2015 c1 ErinKenobi2893
THEY CAN'T DO THE NO-MOUTH METHOD OF CPR ON TONY. *starts tearing up* Oh wait, Iron Man 3. Now they can. ummm...
6/29/2014 c1 Guest
This was AWESOME! LOVED THIS!
9/7/2013 c1 7JustAnotherTeenFangirl
I really want to hear the CPR story as a one-shot now... Great job!
4/28/2013 c1 15ym4yum1
This is really great, kudos!

Not entirely canon (Tony's shield files has new data), but you showed a real Tony, a lost boy wanting his father approval. And a real Steve, a noble man that put family first, no mater what. No mater how good Howard was to Steve, he is Tony's father. Steve would not say anything inappropriate. :)

Tony grew up in Steve's shadows, but ultimately he knows it's not Steve's fault and he can trust the Captain, no mater what.
Steve and Howard were partners and his Vita Rays was made him Captain America. Steve owes Harvard to look for Tony, but Tony has his own value that Steve's learning to appreciate!
Meaningful. A great friendship.

And the tabloids part is very fun! :)
Keep writing!
11/26/2012 c1 Larien Elanesse
Wow, this was fantastic! I think I speak for the rest of the fandom when I say this, but I'll often read a story, and if it's really good, and it really makes me think and gives me new insight on something, I'll take that head-canon and adopt it as my own. Your story was that good that I've taken it and accepted it to be canon. :) I now feel that I understand Tony's relationship with his parents so much better now.

Thank you! :)
-Larien
9/13/2012 c1 blown-transistor
*applause* Beautiful. Just beautiful.
9/8/2012 c1 Ninja Daughter of Hermes