for Karma

4/27/2017 c1 1xTCatxx
AHAHAHA that was great I love this short story it's really cute
2/8/2015 c1 22GhostAnn
This feel's like the start of a very interesting story. wish there was more but man. I was confused at first as to why Sam had his hair up in a pony tail and then was wondering why Sam Mason was with Dean. Glad to know that the groups are just sharing Sam's. LOL
I wonder what lead to Sam and Danny riding around with Dan and Sam?
2/12/2013 c1 164sapphireswimming
Awesome little moment here between the two. I bet they would really get along well. :)
1/27/2013 c1 2Aryanwen
Wow, I would actually love to see more of this. It's so short but you fit so many things in there that each gave off a spark. I find myself craving more! Good job!
1/12/2013 c1 5Sunshine-Midnight123
Not quite sure what was supposed to be going on here. Looks like a piece to a story but not enough to stand as it's own. Idk, this if probably just a drabble for all I know.
12/2/2012 c1 6fanficfantasies
That was... unexplained. You should wirte more about how Sam and Danny met Dean and Sammy...
9/16/2012 c1 3MarianasPhantom
I really enjoyed that drabble, maybe a story could come out of it? Cause you would know I'd read it for sure :3
9/8/2012 c1 Anime Yaoi Lover
A cute little drabble, although I'll admit I was confused by "Sam" and "she" until I realized Sam was not Sammy :). (Haven't seen Danny Phantom in a reeeeeeeally long time.) Was the confusion intentional?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service