for Naruto Guardian Of The Mist

9/25 c1 Ardyn Noctis Caelum
I know it's been awhile since you posted this chapter, but I read your AN and felt like being a smartass. 'She is hot'.. There, I've given my reason for a nonexistent harem option and accomplished my goal of being a smartass. Hope it amuses you as it did me.
9/3 c2 6Egnoder
I recognize that this is the first time Naruto killed someone, but he's witnessed dozens of brutal deaths caused by people he considered his allies (Gaara comes to mind).

I'm having a hard time believing your SMART label.
9/3 c1 Egnoder
Wow, I like how Kakashi's going away present is him doing what he was supposed to have done as a teacher, a real heartfelt gift showing how much he cares.

It's amazing how speeding through plot points in the first chapter all but guarantees a story about an OP character.
9/1 c9 Guest
Naruto fights a kage nec minute. Yeah let's go in the chunin exams ️
7/17 c13 Estelle Uzumaki
I really loved this chapter it was so good. Can't wait to read the next one.
7/12 c13 SugamDewan
Good story please keep writing
7/10 c13 HereForSmutLemon
loving this story.
7/8 c1 alsdjhfgljkwebgh
Trash.
7/5 c13 ethan.lukkar
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon
7/5 c13 Borello
good work.
7/4 c1 2Areyem Meyera
Wooops. I lost interest already. Thanks for writing this. Other people seem to enjoy it thigh, so please keep on going.

It just so happened that it’s not my cup of tea.
7/4 c1 Areyem Meyera
I’ve read bad reviews about this, but I’ll give it a chance. Haven’t read anything yet, I hope this ends up fine.
7/3 c13 SPark681
Hmm, seems things are shaping up nicely anyway keep up the great work!
7/3 c2 dreadix
freaking cringe with the dragon's. yep im done with this fanfic.
7/3 c1 dreadix
3 thing's that's wrong here. 1 chakra paper doesn't pickup on bloodline ability's. it just show's the big 5 element's. the finding out if you have a bloodline is mostly if something happen's when you use a jutsu it turn's partially into the conbined element or you awaken it like dojutsu's ext.

2nd, you can't banish a jinchuuriki. you can imprison one or execution via extraction of the tail beast but the leaf wouldn't just let the jinchuuriki go.

3rd, if tsunade's first act as hokage has her banishing the very reason why she came back and take up the hat she would have left aswell.
718 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »