FanFiction.Net
for Naruto Guardian Of The Mist

4/26/2017 c7 Guest
Noo, don't add the damn Bijuu, they're really shitty when paired with regular humans. There just is such a huge power and lifespan discrepancy.
4/26/2017 c9 83Perseus12
Oh, how wrong you are, Sasuke Uchiha! Naruto will give a hellish beating until you beg for mercy and admit you're TOTAL HUMILIATING DEFEAT!
4/26/2017 c9 UnsanMusho
Was hoping that Sakura would have learned by now, guess you have other plans for her though. Looking forward to the upcoming chunin exams.
4/26/2017 c9 Razorbeast
Woot! I am really happy to see an update with this story, I love it. Thanks for the update! Plus thank you for your time and hard work. Brilliant chapter its well written can't wait for more please update soon.
4/26/2017 c9 Six Foot Assassin
You don't need to be particulary powerful to beat Obito, you need to be smart. Without Kamui Obito is an average jonin in power. So figure a way around Kamui and you'll have a good chance of beating him. Example is Minato.
4/26/2017 c9 anarion87
nice chapter
4/14/2017 c8 Aizana Suguha
So i guess U discontinued Naruto Mist Guardian..? A lot of Naruto story has not neen updated.. Real life caught u hard huh.. Hope u update one of ur Naruto stories.. I personally like 'em..
4/7/2017 c8 nitewolf423
Oh this is awesome
3/27/2017 c8 2Butterman274
I need more this is good.
2/26/2017 c1 Guest
Uhhh your demonic voice an fox talking are exactly the same
2/6/2017 c8 kevin
more please
2/5/2017 c8 4Monster King
Good story i just hope that you didn't abandoned it.
2/4/2017 c8 Aizana Suguha
I think u 'drop' this sir..Lol.. Guess no more Mist Naruto.. I luv ur stories by far.. Pity it is discontinued..
1/27/2017 c8 DracoKing30
really really love story cant wait for new chapters
12/23/2016 c8 3Devourer of fanfiction
Update pls update its just getting good
738 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »