FanFiction.Net
for Naruto Guardian Of The Mist

1/21/2023 c2 yrlastin
Quotation marks should be reversed! "for talking" and 'for thinking'.

Please correct this it would make your fic far more readable.
1/21/2023 c1 yrlastin
Quotation marks should be reversed! "for talking" and 'for thinking'.
11/23/2022 c8 Kingofsenju
Updated
11/17/2022 c2 13Write Your Wrongs
Oh my fuck, you don’t freak out when you kill someone and start questioning whether or not you’re a monster, I hate that fucking trope. Sure, you usually start shaking, doubting your morals, and have nightmares and shit, but the freaking out is such an over exaggeration. That, and the vomiting, those are such dumb cliches.
11/14/2022 c13 1elkenn
Nooo, need an update pleaseeee
9/25/2022 c1 Ardyn Noctis Caelum
I know it's been awhile since you posted this chapter, but I read your AN and felt like being a smartass. 'She is hot'.. There, I've given my reason for a nonexistent harem option and accomplished my goal of being a smartass. Hope it amuses you as it did me.
9/3/2022 c2 6Egnoder
I recognize that this is the first time Naruto killed someone, but he's witnessed dozens of brutal deaths caused by people he considered his allies (Gaara comes to mind).

I'm having a hard time believing your SMART label.
9/3/2022 c1 Egnoder
Wow, I like how Kakashi's going away present is him doing what he was supposed to have done as a teacher, a real heartfelt gift showing how much he cares.

It's amazing how speeding through plot points in the first chapter all but guarantees a story about an OP character.
9/1/2022 c9 Guest
Naruto fights a kage nec minute. Yeah let's go in the chunin exams ️
7/17/2022 c13 Estis68
I really loved this chapter it was so good. Can't wait to read the next one.
7/12/2022 c13 SugamDewan
Good story please keep writing
7/10/2022 c13 HereForSmutLemon
loving this story.
7/8/2022 c1 alsdjhfgljkwebgh
Trash.
7/5/2022 c13 ethan.lukkar
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon
7/5/2022 c13 Borello