FanFiction.Net
for Naruto Guardian Of The Mist

9/10/2015 c8 Guest
Please make it a bigger harem it could be Mei, Ameyuri, 's, , Nibi, Yugito, Samui, Fu, , , Fem. Gobi, Hinata, Konan, Shizune, Shion, Mabui, Hana, Kurotsuchi, Tenten, Ayame, Yugao, Amaru, Isaribi, Anko, Akari, Shizuka, Sara, Tsunami, Kushina, Mikoto
Maybe Karui, Temari, Guren,
Also will he get Crystal, Steel, Scorch and/or Dust?, Crystal would be a stronger version of Earth with Yin chakra
Steel would be the same as crystal but Yang
Scorch is a combination of fire and wind which he has at the moment it doesn't need to be a bloodline for him to have it, he could combine those elements and create it but it would be difficult for him to do it
Dust is a combination of fire, wind and earth which he has so why not let it be like with the Scorch
II was thinking that maybe you could make him get all five main and sub elements by fighting and getting the approval of the other dragons, as well as getting the dragon blade and maybe, really maybe get him go to the lost tower movie and get trapped in the past, there he could develop the Dragon slayer attacks, and go save Mikoto and Kushina from being killed.
Oh I was thinking that maybe he could have the Rinnegan as he is the reincarnation of Asura the Sage's son, he could get a dragon version of Sage mode, it could look like Natsu's dragon Force mode or maybe like a drive.
9/7/2015 c8 Zephyr-Sensei
This chapter! It's amazing! Cant wait til the next one!
9/6/2015 c8 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
WHOO! Epic battle!
9/6/2015 c7 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
And so the Guardian of the Mist arises! I wonder...when will he meet Mei and everyone else again? Will they be surprised to see him? And will they still think of him as a traitor like they did in this chapter?
9/6/2015 c4 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Interesting. Very good so far. If ya ask me, I'd just prefer Mei and Naruto together. No harem. However, if it comes to that, I'll just roll with it.
9/6/2015 c1 Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Interesting start to this! I like it!
8/14/2015 c8 15napalm creations
Could you include Samui, Yugao, Konan, and Yugito in the harem? I am not sure how many that you are planning on having in the harem, but these four I could see working well with his new personality, and in this story they all have common points in them. Konan and him over his hatred of the masked Uchiha, Yugao and Samui over their cool and calculating nature as well as Yugao and him could bond over loss. Yugito has the obvious sticking point of being a jinchuriki and being a good shinobi, unlike some of the Kunoichi in the early manga.
8/14/2015 c8 4Keytoviktory
Okay this fix is totally fuckin sick you gotta update soon
8/13/2015 c8 wolfbane
great chapter man. giving naruto 6 chakra's that is cool, but so far the most i can count is 4; and they are his, 9 and 3's and possibly shinigami's. so maybe at some point list them, when he faces another sharingan genjutsu user or as post combat talk with mei.
if i read it right then all the majo players are now together, so will we see an attempt to get sasuke back next chapter?
8/13/2015 c2 Guest
You have thoughts and talking mixed up.
8/9/2015 c8 animemonk
in he words of edea mrgrgr. update soon please
8/6/2015 c8 1LeoPK
Awesome can't wait for more.

As for the harem add yugito.
8/5/2015 c1 Blitzstrahl
Your quotation mark usage is frankly bazaar. Takes a bit to get used to but not impossible.
so Naruto is going to be a Kiri nin, so how about Honoha Uzumaki being in his harem after he saves her from the ultimate summon fiasco? She can teach Naruto how to use the Uzumaki chakra chains.
8/5/2015 c8 Kitsune.Sage420
I really like your story. I don't really care for the fact that you made him huge, but I can live with it lol. I hope you don't put the bijuu in the harem it just doesn't seem right. I would use them as teachers and mentors. You should add Karin to the harem and just stop at those 3. Small harems make for better stories. Anyways that's all just my opinion keep up the good work ️
8/4/2015 c8 snake1980
great job on the new chapter. and what a fight I cant wait to see how the exams will turn out. guess ill have to wait and see.
738 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »