FanFiction.Net
for Naruto Guardian Of The Mist

3/3/2020 c11 Dr1zzy
Thx for the update
3/3/2020 c11 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
3/3/2020 c1 Alexander Black V
La voz de Gohan en espaƱol latino muriĆ³ F
2/21/2020 c10 Guest
You do realise the chunin exams are not the only way to be promoted to chunin right

The purpose of them was for the villages to try to gather more clients more missions for by showing off their ninjas talent remember in the chunin exam only about 10 ninja could be promoted by it but in the 4th Shinobi war each village had over thousands of jonunn and chunin to fight in the war

So naruto could have been promoted any time by the mizukage
2/10/2020 c10 darth56
very nice to read a new chapter to this story
2/3/2020 c10 Dr1zzy
Great story !
1/26/2020 c10 5Dark Neko 7000
What will happen next time
1/22/2020 c1 6258489
I never seem to understand people in Naruto's world. They don't seem to hold any expectations of people being decent human beings. All his 'friends' just pretend that they is nothing they could do about it, is that apathy? laziness? but I really don't understand Tsunade and Shizune staying there at all, and Jiraiya is just a horrible godfather, he didn't help Naruto and puts up with all the shit they put him through with barely a thought. With his 'friends' so numerous you'd think that at least one of them would have explained about the shadow clone memory transfer... the emotional and logic gaps of Naruto, wow
1/22/2020 c1 3keller.blair1
You know boil and lava don't really fit the village hidden in the water if you want naruto to be a true water shinobi may give him wind, water, earth and lightning release with a storm, ice, wood
And then make him a sage of crocodiles or hydra
1/18/2020 c10 hinatanamikazesama
I LOVE THIS PAIRING I LOVE NARUTOXMEI
1/16/2020 c9 Re Lovely Lover
1) I dont think they can get away with having 2 grown adults and known 7 swordsman pretend to be jonin...

Considering they already showed themselves to multiple participating groups and even disguised if the 3rd exam is the same those watching will see through the disguise with ease and see their blatant skill. No way they'd stand for something so blatant.

2) Get strong enough to face the masked guy yet reveal themselves after a whopping 1 year? Also exposing he has the 3 tails to Itachi and the others with the different tails shown?
1/16/2020 c8 Re Lovely Lover
Chunin exams, as soon as I read that I remembered Karin. But again this new Naruto is.. idk.
1/16/2020 c6 Re Lovely Lover
As the sphere of corrosive chakra was launched at Naruto he started to laugh manically

wtf went on here?

Hows a necklace merging transform his body, bones and all. Make him lose his shit, gain access to the wood element with instinctive knowledge of using the dragon jutsu with it?

As for Biju, what comes to mind would be Matatabi with Yugito. Chomei with Fu who while I think us male could easily be female with all the well known bugs being known for their queens. I've heard Kokua is female somewhere... and of course theirs changing Kurama with the whole voice thing being intentional plus the size making it deeper.
1/16/2020 c5 Re Lovely Lover
Karui is a potential one considering his access and potential relationship to one of the 7 swordsmen.

Though only a rare few ever add Karui for some fricken reason and even those who do often drop it when before they meet. I think she looks pretty good and is outright hot when older.

Everyone's primary focus with kumo though is Samui with the occasional add of Yugito. Surprisingly ignoring Mabui as well.

Curious if hes at least going to encounter Fu.

Darker skinned girls are a bit too rare in anime and seem to end up a rarity in harems as well in fanfictions.
1/16/2020 c4 Re Lovely Lover
1) Well that's a disappointment right from the start. Fics with Temari aren't plentiful and I'm a fan of the pairing. Especially since I read the Nemar story and thought more on what her character could be like.

Though with the potential Naruto Uchiha going on here I'm not especially enthused on him ending up with anyone really. Again I hope that shit gets stomped out quick.

Curious that the Shika/Temari pairing is too likable to not have happen but the Naruto/Hinata one is discardable.

2) Said Naruto before ending with a sinister and slightly lustful smirk.

okay? Very interesting switching around with his emotions going on. Normal, life has no meaning, let's sexually harrass the leader of an army of rebels who's teaching him. Due to inspiration from a peeper who writes and is proud of his books.

Also sinister? Naruto?

3) no surprise he suddenly ended up a pervert?

Iruka. ?

Ebisu, since when did he spend a bunch of time with him?

Kakashi, he sees him reading a book and is eventually made aware its smut. That affects him how?

Jaraiya, training him for that one month affected him so easily?

4) Blatant fairly heavy handed sexual harrassment with a banana. He wasnt afraid in the slightest and thought it a good idea why? Jaraiya peeps and writes, that's a fricken stretch to go to from being inspired by Jaraiya.
738 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »