FanFiction.Net
for Naruto Guardian Of The Mist

1/16/2020 c3 Re Lovely Lover
1) Why is even he referring to himself having bloodlines? Just because he has high affinity with multiple elements and has teachers with bloodlines teaching him how to mix them doesn't mean he has a bloodline for the mixtures.

2) No purpose because of his loss if connection to the leaf? Couldn't he join Suna? Why the complete lack of interest in going from the beginning yet he is still on his mind enough to wonder if what he is feeling is what Gaara felt?

3) Nothing to read? I thought Jaraiya gave him a book?

4) Fucking great. Naruto turning into Sasuke is an oh so pleasant thought. I hope that doesnt become a thing.

5) Hated for being a jinchuruuki all his life and is exiled then spills his secret to a person he barely knows who's in a war after he tells her he didnt intend to stick around after the war. Fucking brilliant.
1/16/2020 c2 Re Lovely Lover
A few questions when reading this.

1) He is lacking money. Why? Youd think Jaraiya or Kakashi would give him some for an attempt at getting a new home.

2) Basic scrolls can store love people? Unless that freezing bit killed him, but I assumed it somehow didnt since there was just a bit about him being bothered by killing and he was casual about that move.

3) I'm confused why he wouldnt hit Suna first and see his friend. Maybe get a map which is surprising he hadnt gotten one in the first place but still no Suna?

4) Tsunade acting that way bugs me. The reasoning is well. What on earth is going on in the village that's so important that she requires him to stay in the village having Jaraiya both ignore his spy network and Naruto who she cares about heading to a village they should be fully aware is having a civil war.

In fact Kakashi even pointing him that direction is strange as hell since he shouldnt be clueless to it either but damn sure Jaraiya shouldnt nor Tsunade who shouldve been given at least a quick run through on the known statuses of the other major villages.
1/16/2020 c1 Re Lovely Lover
I've never... been a big fan if exile stories. In the cases where Tsunade is leader which in this case o think she shouldve already been sworn in. Either way if she was shouldve been the one with the final if not complete decision as the commander and chief as it were.

Beyond that as part of the military it shouldve been up to the ninja leadership. If the argument is to the safety if the village despite the fact it's a stretch to involve the civilian council it should still involve the ninja half.

Even THEN I'm iffy on it being a 51 49 vote requirement for something like exile.

As a personal thought/wish I've always expected to see but never have seen one where Tsunade goes with him. I mean she came just because of him and then to have him booted right after i could see her thinking "fuck this twisted village" and going after him since she didnt want to be there in the first place.

Heck the first two she gave her necklace 2 died for the village. For the third who's a good kid and person to then be booted is a big fuck this moment for her. Yet shes always a bit apologetic and let's him head right out. Somehow completely incapable despite being the leader. Village leader with authority by the daimyo yet has no power.

Bugs the crap out of me.
1/15/2020 c10 sonicgoku
please continue the story it is a very good story so far
1/13/2020 c10 sao for life
Yes another story a great day for me
1/11/2020 c10 lou2003us
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
1/11/2020 c10 12Gold Testament
Sasuke just needs to ask Sakura, and she'll give him everything even her teammates' heads on a platter.
1/11/2020 c10 3keller.blair1
Harem needs to be bigger Naruto need a water type summon also I'm assuming heart of the Dragon is dead
1/11/2020 c1 7Cranky Monkey 699
Oh and to the guest nobody forgot but the ice bloodline allows one to create ice and snow. The elements themselves can be manipulated as long as you know the jutsu and have a ready supply of it which is what Kakashi did. Kakashi does not have the hyoton bloodline.
1/11/2020 c10 Cranky Monkey 699
Sweeeeet. Love this fic so far and this was another good chapter. Keep up the good work
1/10/2020 c1 Guest
Kakashi has ice jutsus or did u forget naruto movie where he fought against snow ninjas? It was before sasuke retrieval and tsunade
1/10/2020 c2 1MonsterCritic96
sorry I just read the author's note
1/10/2020 c2 MonsterCritic96
can you please reverse theandas dialogue and thought it is confusing
1/10/2020 c4 Guest
Big harem not a small one
1/10/2020 c10 Xemenon
My man, you are butchering English grammar rules. Whoever taught you the use of quotation mark was a retard or drunk. How old are you? Because, your blatant denial of the existence of English grammar rules is outright childish. It certainly makes me wonder, are you a flat-earther? But, if all of this is some elaborate prank then, bravo! You are a hard working piece of garbage.
738 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »