FanFiction.Net

Love it
6/12/2015 c1 99The.Ocean.Shadow
Cute
3/25/2014 c1 Pandora924
I'm always so happy to find a Bo/Dyson fanfic and it never ceases to amaze me how rare they are. Yours was so much to read and very hot! I hope you're going to decide to write more for Lost Girl!
4/19/2013 c1 11kaceyizzalee
Type your review here...
2/25/2013 c1 LostGirlLover
That's...VERY...detailed...WOWZA...didn't see that coming... Just one question, where did you learn to write this?
2/1/2013 c1 Musichowler
Thats so evil! I love it!
1/7/2013 c1 9NightStar28
LoL, LOVED IT! What a fun onshot... Given this pair I can honestly see this happening, most particularly the way their friends just cleared out. It was so nice to find a Bo/Dyson fic. I know he was an && in the 2nd season, but there was a darn good reason, it's hard to be charming when your love has been stolen. The fact that when the Norn took his love for Bo, she took ALL his love, says a lot about his feelings. I like Lauren ok enough, but she isn't as trustworthy, she lied to Bo over and over again, and then when her girlfriend woke up she practicly dropped Bo altogether... I'm a Bo/Dyson girl all the way and I thank you a thousand times over for gifting me with a fic about them.