for What the Dark Lord Knows Not

1/8 c1 15jamiehernandez8888
This is so sweet and so good! Please continue! I love it!
8/19/2014 c1 7AriaxCantabile
Really really well written, I love your writing style :D me gusta! Hahaha, please write more! -/
5/24/2014 c2 5kweandee
Awww...lol :)
3/30/2014 c2 10NeahZoldyck13
Little to much romance for me, but otherwise good!

-Anna
11/3/2012 c2 73ChristianGateFan
sfjhdsfvbdljg it's so CUTE! I wants MORE! *grin*
10/26/2012 c2 CindyB
Very interesting. I wanna know what happens next...Please.
10/18/2012 c2 Dora
Mean to end the chapter there! But I get that It's all for the sake of creating incredible suspense and excitement for the next one,which, btw, did work out. About the first two chapters I can say that I like the way you concentrade on expressing their emotions most. For me, i feel like the story really brings out how Tony and Bruce need each other and well love each other. It is not so focused on dialogues, but more on gestueres, expressions in their eyes and so on. it all has a very calming effect, if that even makes any sense. So yeah.. I'll come back for chapter three. loved the end of chapter two by the way. One simple word that said indeed very much. great work.
10/14/2012 c2 abandonded1
I'd love to see where this goes hope to see more soon.
10/1/2012 c2 jayded524
Very cute :) maybe make the chapters a bit longer? Pease keep up the good work!
10/1/2012 c2 RiddleChan
All da feels! Squee! I love it! :D
10/1/2012 c2 46WingedWolf121
But but but what happened though? I still really want to know!

This was excellent! I like the juxtaposition of Bruce being practical and thinking about the issues he sees (which I cannot wait to see you address), vs. Tony totally knowing what's up. And the fact that Iron Man cuddles!

But seriously WHAT the heck happened for Tony of all people to be in the position of the emotionally secure one?
10/1/2012 c2 HoneyandChai
Why did you stop there? I need to know what happened (you...tease). Anyway, I really like this story and can't wait for what happens next.
9/10/2012 c1 1Jayded524
i like. and am very interested in how they ended up in bed together. is this like an established relationship thing ? :) 3
9/9/2012 c1 46WingedWolf121
...I wish to know how they wound up as they did. Expand! (Kidding. No but what happened tho?)

Anyway, this is lovely. I've never thought much about whether or not Bruce remembers his Hulkouts, so the thought of Tony filling him in and trying to make light of it is both heartwarming and heartbreaking. Also never thought of Bruce having flashbacks, which is a really neat/horrible (for poor Bruce) idea. Hope he flashbacks to whatever the heck happened between him and Tony last night!