for Friendship Is Forever

11/6 c1 8TsunaFishSisYis
did you know your fic made it onto tvtropes? that's where i found it. it's given as an example on Suspiciously Specific Denial and Lemony Narrator.
3/25/2013 c1 621Sara Jaye
Okay, I was going to give this one a pass because of the summary, but then I actually read it. You, sir or madam, are an exquisite troll and this story is beautiful.
11/4/2012 c1 5DreadlordTally
The summary totally trolled me. xD Glad I clicked through or I would have missed a hilarious fic! It was lots of fun to read, and the punchline absolutely nailed it.
9/24/2012 c1 13Queen Lua
Just wanted to pop in and say this made me laugh really hard. :)
9/15/2012 c1 2 lazy 2 sign in
This story was so hilariously anti Soren/Ike yaoi that I just had to laugh. Too many people ship them theses days. Ah well... Shinon and Gatrie... priceless
9/12/2012 c1 387Measured
Accurate portrayal of Ike/Soren's ah 'friendship.' And here I thought this was another homophobic rant from the summary, but instead it's a genuinely clever look at how said friendship progresses in game. Many cheers!
9/9/2012 c1 92PPP SSC
This is absolutely hilarious. From beginning to end, the narration has an agenda, denying connotations while leaving denotations intact. And the best part is that, even if the narrator is right, the way (s)he tries to justify things is way over the top. That last scene is great because it serves the same purpose as a "winky smiley face", but is way funnier.

"But setting off for the south of camp, hand-in-ever-platonic-hand, Soren – always keenly attuned to his friend's well-being, state of mind, and indeed his every move (though in a very normal, healthy, un-obsessive way that none of the other mercenaries found slightly creepy in the least) – quickly noticed something was amiss." is the best line in the story, especially the parenthetical expression.
9/9/2012 c1 41Rosage
Oh gosh, here I was all ready to get grumpy about the summary and then I got a very welcome parody. Normally I might say some parts were just a tad on the blatant side but honestly, given the ridiculous nature of what you're parodying, it's appropriate. Thanks for this, this is going to perk my mood up for a while.
9/8/2012 c1 27Amielleon
That last scene makes it.

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top