for EO Challenge: Wish upon a Star

9/14/2012 c1 ccase13
They certainly are lost boys and would deserve a life in Neverland.
9/11/2012 c1 21GaelicAngel
This was kinda sad but also a tad bit sweet. I loved it and it was a great piece as always.
9/10/2012 c1 SparklyLalala
"After all, they were just two more lost boys." They are, aren't they...you are indeed so very wise and perceptive. I also wish they can follow Peter and live in a happy childhood place forever...
9/10/2012 c1 331983Sarah
I like that analogy a lot! Really great use of the word too. :)
9/10/2012 c1 My1SweetObsession
I like this very well done, short but nice...and they are two lost boys...Take care.
9/10/2012 c1 80Madd Aless
Hmm sounds a bit more Sammy than Dean with a storybook reference but I love the sentiment and who knows what might lurk beneath Dean's bravado
9/10/2012 c1 218MeAzrael
Ahhh - I never can resist the image of our brothers lying on the hood watching the stars - it's so peaceful. And I can so see Dean as one of the lost boys, fighting the pirates and falling in love with the indian princess :-) Lovely drabble, and what a wonderful dreamlike picture for the drabble - did you make it? Awesome!

xx Kate
9/9/2012 c1 Guest
Wow. I love the literary connectedness of this, from the title, to the use of the challenge word, to the last line. The writing is just wonderfully descriptive and flowing, too.
Sue
9/9/2012 c1 Guest
Loved the last line, heartbreaking and beautiful.
9/9/2012 c1 Bartlebead
Waaaaaaahhhhh!
9/9/2012 c1 Guest
Marvellous, darling, a tour de force.
9/9/2012 c1 27KeiaWinchester
Aw, love the Peter Pan reference!
9/9/2012 c1 125Tifaching
So bittersweet. I love the thought of them in Neverland. They'd get up to so much trouble!
9/9/2012 c1 48captainbartholomew
Beautiful, just beautiful. *wipes away tears* I was actually out in the country this past weekend and was staring at the thousands of stars just like Dean pondering life. To say it was awe inspiring is an understatement, it's astounding and beautiful. And I think it's fitting I'm listening to Eli Young Band's Keep on Dreamin, Til' It Breaks Your Heart right now too. ;) Best wishes -cap :)
9/9/2012 c1 116LaedieDuske
Aw, yeah, they surely are two lost boys. Love this, just a moment of quiet for them. It's so rare they get that. Nice little peek into Dean's head too. 3
22 Page 1 2 Next »