for Sleeping Beauty Raised Evil

7/8 c1 CM
Nice. I live villains and this story seems amazing already!
11/8/2019 c1 Vigriff
Such a shame this story never continued.
6/13/2016 c1 Christina
Very good
3/20/2016 c1 knight rider 101
great story, please update
3/12/2015 c1 6Rajatarangini
Any chance you'll continue this?
Loved it!
9/9/2014 c1 4ShadowMere28
Such a good idea! PLEASE UPDATE!
7/25/2014 c1 cannibal corncob
Wow, I'd really like to see this fic updated. What a fantastic idea. Oh, the possibilities.
7/4/2014 c1 spatterson
COME ON! I'M LOSING INTEREST IN THIS STORY NOW! CONTINUE BEFORE ALL MY INTEREST GOES DOWN THE DRAIN!
5/26/2014 c1 24Midnight Lost
Why is it all the good stories always get abandoned?

Get back here and finish this story, don't just tease us with one chapter! Not all of us want a "Happy ever after" fairy tale princess. Give us more Dark Aurora!
4/1/2014 c1 QueenOfNutella
Very interesting plot twist. I imagine now Aurora as a dark mage and fighting Philip for the kingdoms. I would like to see more of it.
3/16/2014 c1 4Hivedragon
I know its been about 2 years since you started this story I would love to see it continued.
1/30/2014 c1 Jarick
Can't wait to read more of this! Is Aurora gonna be paired off with someone, or no pairings? I know there isn't a whole lot of characters to choose from, so pairing is kinda whatev for me, but still curious xD
1/23/2014 c1 1VampireNinja1706
Please continue this story! I like it
9/5/2013 c1 spatterson
good job! continue if you're not done! i love this already!
2/10/2013 c1 riayi
Interesting idea. Hopefully it'll be the beginning of something. Also, hopefully it will expand on Maleficent's character, making her more complex than just "wicked fairy"... Also, conquering Stefan's kingdom? Why does she need more power anyway? Or the mortal kind of power at least?
21 Page 1 2 Next »