for A Stranger At The Door

11/1/2018 c35 39JessicaRae95
Please finish this. Pretty please!
9/14/2018 c35 5TurtleJustice
I just found this story and plowed through it quickly. I realize it has been years since you updated it and are not likely to do so... but thank you for what you did write. The characters were engaging and I was always eager to find out what was going to happen next, the growing relationships between the characters, as well as, of course, 'Violet's' past. Thanks again and if you ever feel the inclination to continue your tale I, and likely others, will gladly read more.
5/28/2016 c35 Kairi0403
just wanted to tell you this is quite an amazing story and I have spent my entire morning reading this through in one sitting. I really hope you will be able to update this again in the near future.
9/18/2015 c35 Carriewhowasreading
we are on pins and needles waiting for the conclusion !
1/25/2015 c35 bea16caravaca
Please. Continue Writting. Histories like this can not finished.
1/10/2015 c35 Abbie
I like your story a lot, and I think a good stalling method would be pretending to faint. Just an idea.
9/25/2014 c35 Hare
Please keep on writing.
8/16/2014 c35 Darjen
Were you previously called ImLateBloomer or is that a different fan- fiction writer.
6/28/2014 c35 34Gil Shalos1
Very much enjoying this story, you have captured the style of the original excellently.
6/4/2014 c35 Guest
please, update soon, your chapters are wonderful
5/14/2014 c35 Hina chan
Please update this is really good!
4/23/2014 c35 beatriz.beatrizgarcia
please, don't stop now, please finish the fic, the long wait is killing me so softly, please, continue
11/14/2013 c35 Stu
Why do you stop? PLEASE UPDATE RIGHT NOW!
11/4/2013 c35 THE SABER
PLEASE FINISH
10/13/2013 c35 1o-sole-mio
Please, please, PLEASE update soon! I read your entire story in two days (or rather late one night, and then the next morning) and I keep coming back and rereading it, I love it so much.

I used to be a huge Holmes purist (i.e. no relationships/romance), but your story is unique in that you don't clumsily rush into the romance like some other writers are prone to do (which leaves a terribly cheap taste in the mouth). Instead, everything is growing slowly, and the flower it will yield will be lovely, I can tell. I think that if Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ever wrote a romantic Holmes story, he would have portrayed it as you have — yes, that is how natural and real you have made it seem! All the characters are very believable and their actions are according. I admire your work and I can't wait to see more. Cheers to you!
189 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »