for The Greatest Strength Is Love

5/20/2020 c9 6Haxorus knight
Show Us The Beatdown!
9/11/2018 c9 rock man
how will the trap cats lover fight against two immortals i wonder how will it end?
9/8/2018 c9 stone
I wonder how strong he's going to get.
9/2/2018 c9 Goldfish
Hurry up update I want to see what happen next.
8/31/2018 c9 Historic 5
From what I have read about raido at the point I think he will win.
8/29/2018 c8 Hans
Goldfish what did I say your going against website rules.
8/29/2018 c8 Goldfish
Damn man that's a ring to give the women you love but holy I can even picture it in my mind how much money you have to pay the guy for it can he even afford it?
8/29/2018 c9 Bomb tech man
Oooh I can't wait for the for the battle between the two sides who will win who will fall now body's now's.
8/27/2018 c5 Ninja ninja
I wonder how will pain fight three powerfull shinobi two having tailed beasts and the third who is the son of boss A.
8/26/2018 c9 Historic 5
The village hidden in the clouds uses lighting justu,The village hidden in the mist uses water justu, the village hidden in the sand uses wind justu,The village hidden in the stone uses earth justu and last and not last the village hidden in the leafs uses fire justu.
8/26/2018 c9 Goldfish
Does raido have two chakra natures and what goes with lightning chakra.
8/24/2018 c7 Panzer corp
An a alliance between three of the five great shinobi nations is both good and bad the good side is that they can focus on a commen enemy not worrying on their respecive borders but to the down side is the village hidden in the stone,mist,and iron country would create an a alliance of their own to even the odds. Other minor shinobi nations would do the same.
8/24/2018 c7 Hans
You know karui married choij in borito right they had a daughter together.
8/22/2018 c3 Fury
I wonder if he now's any kung fu if he does what type of fighting style with the jian blade.
8/20/2018 c9 Hans
Goldfish your the filling it with your reviews stop it!
77 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »