for Dino Thunder Return of the Dragon

7/31/2013 c30 david.teague.3950
Since I suspect you already know but I'll tell you anyway. The MMPR Zords and therefore morpher activations were: It's Morphin' Time(which you already have) but the others (save for Justin's now and I really like that version more) Mastodon, Pterodactyl, Triceratops, Saber Tooth Tiger, Tyranosaurus. Just figured you'd like a refresher on their Zords and hence their activation names as well.

Aside from that, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the lights that are leaving the Rangers and disappearing in most cases are Anton Mercer's experiment starting to activate, the good energy from the cumulative Rangers are leaving them(not completely but enough to make a difference) to enter a storage device or a weapon that can be used on Mezogog, Elsa, Zeltrax, Trent and Andrea in order to purify them. Other than that good chapter man.
7/28/2013 c30 GoldDragonNinja
I love it.

I may have some ideas.

Want to see?
7/7/2013 c29 david.teague.3950
There's only been two Pink Turbo's three now including Cassidy, but they were Kat, and Cassie. Are you implying that Kat somehow became evil? I'm looking forward to find out how you'll pull that off. BTW sun burns suck Donkey Doo, especially 2nd degree damn blisters gah I want to itch but they hurt stupid weeping blisters trickling down my arm.
7/4/2013 c29 GoldDragonNinja
AWSOME!
7/2/2013 c5 22LeeBrennanLindsayArmaouFan
Great story and the password is every ranger Tommy had fought beside and his own name-Jason Lee Scott-Trini Kwan-BIlly Cranston-Kimberly Hart-Zack Taylor-Tommy Oliver-Rocky DeSantos-Adam Park-Aisha Campbell-Kat Hilard-Tayna Sloan-Justin Stewart
7/1/2013 c28 david.teague.3950
Huh, and here I thought Anton Mercer was Zeltrax, well more than likely the principle is in fact Elsa course I am more than likely just stereo typing since the principle seems to be evil.
7/1/2013 c28 windom929
Nice work on the chapter dude :) an as for the bully. Could be like maybe a childhood friend who thinks he was wronged by him an returns 2 make his life living hell
7/1/2013 c28 GoldDragonNinja
Wow.

I love it.

What will happen next?
6/21/2013 c1 1LunaNightfang20
dude you need to fix this big time -_- you put the same thing two almost three times
6/4/2013 c26 GoldDragonNinja
I have some ideas who Zeltrax and Elsa are.

Want to see?