for Dino Thunder Return of the Dragon

3/18/2013 c20 david.teague.3950
Something that was brought up in one of the Power Rangers in Space episodes. The original rangers' power coins were destroyed, so it's paradoxical for Jason to have his Power Coin. The morpher is fine but with out the power coin to stabilize the transformation, they're short and forcing yourself to maintain the transformation is risky, only Adam the black ranger was able to do it during the episode I'm thinking of(course considering he was the only extra ranger didn't help matters any) and he went through lots of mental strain doing so.
3/17/2013 c20 7Taeniaea
cool chapter
3/17/2013 c20 JJB88
Cool.

I have ideas.

Ready?
3/12/2013 c19 david.teague.3950
My ranger colors are a bit off, Cassie if I recal was the Pink Space ranger while TJ I think was either blue or green I think he was green because if I recall Carlos was Black. That would mean that you're intending to make Cassidy the new Pink Space Ranger, and Devon the next green Ranger. Unless if my colors are wrong and TJ was the Black Space Ranger.
3/6/2013 c19 22tomwilliams1990
Great chapter as i have begun to expect from this one... tj and cassie gave two things to cassidy do i smell blue and pink space rangers popping up soon cassidy and devin perhaps ?
2/8/2013 c18 7Taeniaea
cool story
1/20/2013 c17 david.teague.3950
Hm, early on, when Trent and Andrea were stumbling around, I thought it was an act to go after the Rangers, but they continued fumbling about until they morphed. It would seem that while the corrupt morphers are able to control them, their wills are still struggling to stay them-selves. If Mesogog gets his hands on the two though, then it's game over for them.
1/20/2013 c17 22tomwilliams1990
By the way things were said in this chapter
i'm guessing Krista as the yellow Turbo...
1/17/2013 c16 david.teague.3950
Dude, that's crazy, the cave of despair broke through the barriers on the Dino Gems, corrupted them, and once powered with the morphers corrupted Andrea and Trent, crazy thinking. But if I know you by the time the stories over, both White and Crimson will be good again, but I wonder how they'll get the morphers off of them, I mean it's like an over shadowing. Take the morphers off and they're no longer influenced, then find a way to purify the morphers or the people.
1/16/2013 c15 david.teague.3950
Me say Connor's girl Kaylee has it.
1/16/2013 c14 david.teague.3950
You know I've noticed that quite often you're ending sentences with question marks, and while I haven't seen much of this series, I am pretty sure that Randall, is Elsa.
120 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »