for Shielded Under the Raptor's Wings

some grammar errors
2/18/2016 c10 2Chimera1123
Please keep writing.
5/1/2015 c5 71Pixel and Stephanie Forever
I think you'll find the Israeli's used former RAF planes - not German stuff - for the main part. There was a strong dislike, understandable, for using the planes of those people that had been killing you
3/15/2015 c10 orionastro
very good new chapter, soon the minbari will have to ask for peace ,and will be very sorry to have ever attacked the Earth Alliance . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
3/15/2015 c10 3MWkillkenny84
Buon capitolo, gli Orieni hanno fatto una c*zzata evitabile (bastava CHIEDERE ai Minbari file di intelligence), sbaglio o le tre razze indicate dopo i Gorn sono la Razza di Worldwar e le due specie a loro sottomesse?... e Deathwalker é sparita. La cosa mi preoccupa assai.
Voto: 10
1/24/2015 c9 1WBH21C
So very well done!
12/29/2014 c9 3MWkillkenny84
... qualcuno ha informato i Vorlon di non tirare troppo la corda, visto che c'é sempre il rischio che qualcuno decida di protestare con i Metron (od una qualsiasi altra razza di Antichi)?
Ottimo capitolo...
Deathwalker é sfuggita ai Minbari?
Posso iniziare ad aver paura?
Voto: 10
12/28/2014 c9 orionastro
very good new chapter, took time but its finally here . I hope the minbari soon realize their error and make peace with EARTH , so to prepare for the Shadows war .
11/3/2014 c8 serack
7/7/2014 c8 skelly78
Serioulsy? well this sucks.
8/8/2013 c7 Blackholelord
Actually the ship between the Nova and Omega are the Nova-X, they were actually in production when the war started but weren't completed in time for any use. Eventually new tech was develop and the Nova-X evolved into the Omega. It can be found on Babylon 5 Wiki.
5/27/2013 c8 specter626
damnit, you jerk. I finaly find a good story now that i've caught up with A Thin Veneer and you discountinue it. oh well, could you do a crossover of B5 and Evangelion, maybe have Unit 4 and the nevada nerv base pop up during the battle of the line.
3/23/2013 c8 orionastro
not your story ? how ? it comes from your imagination. so its your story so please continue
3/2/2013 c2 579Lucillia
I'm finding this hard to read because the paragraph spacing is off. To make things easier to read, it is two spaces between each paragraph, and every time a character speaks, it is a new paragraph. If you want me to help with the paragraph spacing on this, I will be glad to.
2/23/2013 c6 7raw666
sorry, wrong story, ignore the last review. I do like the work but it seems to be a bit confussing keep up as you seem to jump everywhere on the page. Maybe stay on focus or label where each section takes place would help.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »