FanFiction.Net
for A shrunken Life

7/5/2019 c1 Annihilatus
Woa thank you so much! I really love this story and I' very glad you're not dropping this :"))
Looking forward it!
8/29/2018 c9 Syren Nolbuluuki
I don’t have that high of hopes, but please update! I really like this story!
3/19/2018 c9 BlueChappy
This is so sad. Shes planning not to update?!
10/23/2017 c9 40Tantei-Otaku-kun
Hey it been Few Years!
WHERE THE HELL IS NEW CHAPTER!?
7/8/2017 c9 Annihilatus
Still hoping for a miracle :'
Or you can say, an update
4/10/2017 c7 5Dragonballzbin
Little Kazuha speaking in Osakan accent is so kawaii
1/23/2017 c7 12Esmereilda
well the cats out of the bag now but why is heiji at hakase's anyway?
1/22/2017 c5 Esmereilda
well its a plausible theory that's at least believable so...
1/20/2017 c2 Esmereilda
well she found the detective that ran's always pining for and I wonder how she is going to react when she learns that heiji is already in on the secret XD
1/7/2017 c4 5sweetblackpearl
ShinichixKazuha pleaseeee, i really like that pairing, it's new, refreshing anyway. I am fanfiction writer too, and my story about shinxkazu, well that's not usually like some fanfic hahahah, but my story in bahasa, so if u understand bahasa, i hope u read it hehehehe, oh ya author, please keep update, you have brilliant story and i keep waiting for your next chapter hihihihi, Good luck and i'll support you!
11/16/2015 c9 LuvThisFanFict
Please don't tell me you have given up on this story! Its been a whole year since the last update! I. NEED. MORE! This is too good too stop! Please continue (and maybe hy Ave a little kaitou kid too)!
6/26/2015 c9 6blackismycolor31
Please finish the story I am so excited!
8/14/2014 c9 Gadget boy
Well, this is becoming serious. I hope you updare soon.
8/14/2014 c3 Gadget boy
Haha...nice one on how Conan and Haibara reacted in sync on Kazuha and Haibara's reaction on the news was hysterical! Great chapter!
8/14/2014 c2 Gadget boy
Wow. Now this is a fanfic worth reading. Great job on how they said each others story on how they shrunk and how everyone has stayed in character.
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »