for A Fox's Dark Blood

1/26/2020 c1 BlueTauper
Im honestly going to try and rewrite it myself some point.
1/26/2020 c11 BlueTauper
Yeah, its abandonment seriously saddens me.
11/25/2019 c1 NachoLibres
ahhhhhh...5 years later and I rediscover this Gem. Shame if hasn't been updated, but I can't wait to read this again!
3/7/2015 c11 1The great guest
Please update this story.
1/18/2015 c11 DrGoat
A new chapter please. It has almost been a year since the last update.
11/17/2014 c11 3Eevee Shadow Bacon
WE WANT AN UPDATE SOON! PLEASE! GIVE US MORE CONTENT
10/10/2014 c11 NachoLibres
hope you continue story!
8/22/2014 c11 Guest
Yahhhhhhh...
I had to read this chapter 3 time to understand it. I could NLT understand the story while my mind was digesting that bit of action in the author's notes.
Sooooooooooo... BYE
6/17/2014 c11 renathemew
Man, Jayden has had her personality 'combined' with a bit of Mew's, why else would she be so insane! It also explains so much about another the story it's the prequel to at time, like where Mew's childish personality came from. Can't wait for the next chapter, even though it's going to have so much bloodshed from so many innocent pokemon. *shudders from the thought*
6/11/2014 c11 Guest
Yep, Team Rocket has definitely driven Mew insane by taking that younger 'Mew' away, and I do NOT want any of that cake, I'm on a strict no-blood diet.
6/10/2014 c9 Guest
Oh my god, Soul Merger!? No wonder Riz has always failed to save Jayden! Oh, and great chapter as always!
6/10/2014 c8 Guest
The story is finally getting good, and I already know who that "smaller blue Mew" really is, though judging by the way this story's been going, I'd bet he's more of a 'dark' purple now. Godspeed, heros!
6/8/2014 c5 Guest
Yep, definitely the twisted prequel to one of my favorite fanfictions. (just as misguided as a certain man from Kalos I've heard rumours of...)
6/8/2014 c3 Guest
Shadow Mew... This is not looking like it will end well.
6/8/2014 c2 Guest
Shadow pokemon... turned the place into a wasteland... Is that by any chance a reference to the deserts of Orre?
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »