for I Don't Care if Heaven Won't Take Me Back

10/19/2019 c5 vegesan
very nice writing
3/31/2017 c5 MelindaSkyeMay
I like reading things about purgatory Dean and Cas, but I really really enjoyed what you've written so far. The description of Cas' sanity and feelings, Dean's struggle to be 'manly' but also a good brother/friend. Kudos!
5/9/2016 c5 Never Ending Nightmare
This is a really cute story, good job!
10/15/2014 c5 1AgentSandsLover20
Loving this! Will there be more?!
2/6/2014 c5 FandomLover148
I'm in love with this.
2/12/2013 c5 192Wicked R
so funny.
2/12/2013 c4 Wicked R
how you manage to portray them so sweet and still believable?
2/12/2013 c2 Wicked R
touching. you gonna make me cry.
2/12/2013 c1 Wicked R
cosy together, aren't they? :) I can well imagine this and would've like to see something like this on screen..but you know SPN!
Love how you tap into their connection.
1/22/2013 c1 LikeFallingStars
U did a double take the minute I read the title i love the Cab and Angel with a shotgun is one my favorite songs!

Love the one door by the way ;D
1/22/2013 c5 12Pica Britanica
I agree, having synesthesia would be cool, I like this conversation, it sounds like the kind of conversations me and my friends have while pretending to work.
Mags
12/17/2012 c4 TruffleHeadnolongeractive
Urgh that made me both sob and laugh hysterically the whole way through. D: So sad... and yet, you had some lines in there that made me laugh aloud. I loved how you ended it, and how you slipped a little bit of wing in there. I really liked that. Gosh, that was just a train wreck of emotion for me. Spectacular writing. :)

*hands virtual daisy*
Lexi
11/12/2012 c4 Tora
This should be called: Dean and Crazy!Cas' Adventures in Purgatory. Also, this is very good.
11/12/2012 c4 Mandy