FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter: loser

5/28/2023 c1 The Morphin' Physic4ist
Another abandoned story marked as complete. I wish authors would not do this as there is a huge difference between them.
6/22/2022 c10 50apAidan
Very sorry to see you drop from the active writer. This was very well done and had enough wrinkles to make it very interesting and entertaining.

ap Aidan
4/9/2021 c10 G
It sad the story was really good but thanks
4/8/2021 c10 Guest
Sorry to see you stop writing. Just found this story today and read it in one sitting and enjoyed it. I hope you decide to continue it someday.
3/5/2021 c10 PhilH
I just found this story today. I enjoyed it a lot. I hope you someday write again, for YOUR enjoyment. If after that you feel like sharing that would be nice too. :)
10/2/2020 c8 Galligar
You've dropped me off here, forcing a confession between Lily and Sirius is forcing the plot. It's too neat and tidy and perfect.
10/1/2020 c6 Galligar
I think the premise of this fic is great, but I think that you may be being influenced to much by fanon.
9/25/2020 c10 nakini
This was a great read! Too bad your creative juices are dormant. Please let us know if/when they flow again or someone adopts this story. Thank you.
9/8/2020 c10 S
You have incorporated some known plots into a unique tale. Enjoyed the interactions amongst the group. Yes, wish it had been completed and you had continued on to write many more harmony stories, but can also understand your statements about lost motivation. Thanks. Take care.
9/7/2020 c10 EmilyWoods
too bad...I was enjoying it...good bye...
8/21/2020 c10 furface294
I like Brian 314 am a fan, like him I so hope as does he that one day you get the urge again, thank you
8/16/2020 c10 bryan314
I am sad that you are no longer writing. Having read your works posted here, I will say that you are one of the better writers on this site and I really wish I could see where you are going with your stories.

I have followed you just in case your muse comes back, but even if it doesn’t, thank you for the entertainment!
6/19/2020 c10 texrider
well if someone adopts it please post an update so we can find the new version.
6/8/2020 c10 Cateagle
This reader strongly hopes that it's more "see you later" than a firm "goodbye". I find your story enjoyable, readable, and re-readable and I hope your muse returns.
5/30/2020 c1 Whynot
This chapter needs to be corrected, the narrator jumps from third to first and at one points even second person.
258 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »